Ireland sees the benefits of multiculturalism

32-utoya2-afpgt.jpg

So....no summarization? no opinion? Just a video and a link?

^I think he's implying it's time for far right people to start massacring

^I think he's implying it's time for far right people to start massacring
You can't just "start massacring" in a totalitarian system, and I say this as a European. In Germany, people go to jail for just getting together for self-defense or patrolling their neighborhood. The system works very well in catching dissidents (they even quickly train special police forces now to protect "refugees" in... I think it was Saxony, training is mainly close combat pistol shooting and martial arts - so you know where this is going, urban warfare and all that), and I it's literally, literally the same everywhere else in the EU. Same problems, same attack patterns, everything.

And if you think EU governments aren't totalitarian, look up the article on Totalitarianism on Wikipedia:
  1. Elaborate guiding ideology. Check.
  2. Single mass party, typically led by a dictator. Bloc party everywhere, check.
  3. System of terror, using such instruments as violence and secret police. Antifa and "anti racism organisations", check.
  4. Monopoly on weapons. Check.
  5. Monopoly on the means of communication. Check
  6. Central direction and control of the economy through state planning. Not yet 100%, but in practise, check.

OMG a gang killed people!

Never has Ireland experienced such senseless savage violence against innocent people!

There damn Africans bringing violence to such peaceful people, who never start shit with anyone!

Never has Ireland experienced such senseless savage violence against innocent people!

There damn Africans bringing violence to such peaceful people, who never start shit with anyone!

You don't import more violence while recovering from violence.

Typical Irish wedding

OMG a gang killed people![/MEDIA]
So you think because people have been murdered in the past, it's ok to murder people? Or do you just think gang warfare in Ireland is okay because "Hey, the Irish as a people had it coming"?

You don't import more violence while recovering from violence.
Ireland imported their violence to America and hurt one of our American Citizens.

chiesa-mcgregor-bus.jpg

vid_conor.0.jpg

Yet I never saw you call for a ban on Irish immigrants /Conor from USA.

Why aren't you standing up against the Criminal scum Irish immigrants who come here and attack our people?

So you think because people have been murdered in the past, it's ok to murder people? Or do you just think gang warfare in Ireland is okay because "Hey, the Irish as a people had it coming"?
No...OP is trying to make it seem as if the Irish are such peaceful people and these African gangs of savages are the first time they have been exposed to violence.

Fact is...This is a non-issue, and those African "savages" are very similar to the Irish.

Ireland imported their violence to America and hurt one of our American Citizens.

chiesa-mcgregor-bus.jpg

vid_conor.0.jpg

Yet I never saw you call for a ban on Irish immigrants /Conor from USA.

Why aren't you standing up against the Criminal scum Irish immigrants who come here and attack our people?

See what I mean? Progress empowers lunatics and gives them confidence.

No?

I'm sorry, you can't be serious.
Im very fucking serious...The Irish are very damn similar to those Africans....The Irish have a history of gangs/terrorism.

Please tell me, what makes the Irish so much superior to those Africans?

Back