Ireland sees the benefits of multiculturalism

The point is you don't know anything about the history of Ireland, the terrorism and conflict that happened here for 800 years or the millions of people affected by it. You are however ignorant and arrogent enough to talk about it in childish ways. I don't care what this stupid thread is about. I don't care what anyone else has said.

Don't let Americans agitate you lol.

So gross sherfront.. you never cease to make me lose hope for humanity, but I will NEVER stop trying to make the world a more beautiful, diverse place(kinda like that zootopia movie where carnivores and herbivores get along and live together - plot twist y'all, the carnivores aren't black and brown people but the rich that pit you against black and brown people and persuade you to vote against your best interests by filling your heart with hate and fear). LOVE trumps hate!

Lol. You're changing the world.

It's not about skin color goofy, it's about culture and societal normality.
It's not the same here as it is there.

Do you really want to bring their culture here?

Well, we already have and it did not work out well.

Ireland imported their violence to America and hurt one of our American Citizens.

chiesa-mcgregor-bus.jpg

vid_conor.0.jpg

Yet I never saw you call for a ban on Irish immigrants /Conor from USA.

Why aren't you standing up against the Criminal scum Irish immigrants who come here and attack our people?

LOL, an irish gang attacking an italian in NYC. The 1930's are coming back, I tell ya!

The point is you don't know anything about the history of Ireland, the terrorism and conflict that happened here for 800 years or the millions of people affected by it. You are however ignorant and arrogent enough to talk about it in childish ways. I don't care what this stupid thread is about. I don't care what anyone else has said.
I don't, nor do I have to know to know that the fact is Ireland hasld a society where gangs and terrorism occured...the point was that ireland is society with these problems so acting like African gangs brought in the problem of gangs and violence to ireland, is fucking stupid.

Look, you can look at any conflict in the world, analyze it, and find justifications for the violence...no shit, but your point is so irrelevent to my point and the threads point.

You irrelevent point of "uh you don't know the 800 years of history of ireland"...this isn't about 800 years of ireland history...this is abouy acting like the sky is falling in ireland, when it isn't.

I don't, nor do I have to know to know that the fact is Ireland hasld a society where gangs and terrorism occured...the point was that ireland is society with these problems so acting like African gangs brought in the problem of gangs and violence to ireland, is fucking stupid.

Look, you can look at any conflict in the world, analyze it, and find justifications for the violence...no shit, but your point is so irrelevent to my point and the threads point.

You irrelevent point of "uh you don't know the 800 years of history of ireland"...this isn't about 800 years of ireland history...this is abouy acting like the sky is falling in ireland, when it isn't.

You're an arrogant balloon of a human. If you don't know anything about violence or conflict in Ireland than you cannot judge whether the sky is falling or not.

Either defend the actions of the individuals as individuals or don't, I don't care.

The point I'm making is that justifying their actions based on the history of conflict in a place you know nothing about is disgraceful. It shows a level of ignorance that is almost beyond reason.

I'm not getting into a giant discussion about terrorism on the island of Ireland. It is not a quick conversation and the new York Times definitely didn't get to the bottom of it.

The goat of looking ignorant.

Bad idea for these backwards morons to start fucking about in Ireland. Piss the wrong people off and bodies will end up piled up.

It's very complex, that I won't deny. It shouldn't take a three page conversation to know that it has died down and the IRA is not the same as other terrorist groups. Islamic terrorism in Africa hasn't died down and probably won't in the foreseeable future.

The article was just pointing out a difference. Do you think ISIS will be apologizing?
I know that terrorists are individuals here. Some are sorry, others aren't. I imagine Isis are the same, maybe some may be sorry some may not. After that I'm not sure what else to say? Does it make it better that people say Sorry?

Not at all.

It's more like you have radioactivity material that causes cancer on your pocket...but now somebody is smoking next to you, and you freakout over the smoke because of the cancer it might give you...then you go to the middle on the street and yell how Smoke is bad and will give us all cancer......all the while you have radioactivity material which causes cancer in your pocket.

Does your feeble little mind, understand now?

'YOU HAVE A SORE FOOT, THEREFORE YOU SHOULDN'T MIND IF I SMASH YOU ON THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER!'

I doubt there will ever be an ISIS representative that will say sorry on behalf of the entire group. It doesn't change what happened but showing remorse is always a good thing. Ireland deserves to live in peace without outsiders messing things up.

With millions of immigrants on the move, I'm not too sure if the peace will last

I don't know on either point. No one does. If you asked if anyone in the ira would say sorry in the summer of 1982. You would not have gotten many to say they would...and yet here we are...

Ireland doesn't need gangs of any sort. The IRA was a response to what the British were doing. Not saying their methods were right. Do you think things would be just as bad if the British didn't do what they did?
Its clear that your super defensive about the IRA....dont understand how islam is related still.

Again, if u look at any terroriat group in the world..they usually have justifications as well, it isnt just the IRA who has reasons.

You're an arrogant balloon of a human. If you don't know anything about violence or conflict in Ireland than you cannot judge whether the sky is falling or not.

Either defend the actions of the individuals as individuals or don't, I don't care.

The point I'm making is that justifying their actions based on the history of conflict in a place you know nothing about is disgraceful. It shows a level of ignorance that is almost beyond reason.
Actually you can..Its called data.

ourworldindata_homicide-rates-in-europe-map-750x429.png

Ireland is safer than back in the day..less violence overall(homicide rate is regarded as the best/most reliabld way to measure violence).

I dont need to know the whole history of ireland, the homicide rate is low as fuck that I know the sky isnt falling.

Im not justifying the african gangs actions...Im saying that didn't introeuce anything new to ireland...violence and gangs has been part of ireland...yet these assholes act like is something new to ireland.

1880 statistics are for the entire 32 counties of Ireland which were United under British rule until 1922. 2000 statistics are for 26 counties of the republic of Ireland.

This is something you should know in order to interpret that data. Even the map in your post is wrong. You are an arrogant ass who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Back