Interracial Dating?

sorry but that "I'd smash, but wouldn't date" analogy seems so stupid to me. so you'd risk potentially having a child with someone you'd have no interest in having a relationship with? I could understand if you said "I'm not attracted to white women/white features" but you are obviously attracted if you'd smash. You aren't the first guy that's said that here, and I've always given the same response. That's like a guy saying "I'm not gay or bi, but I sure do like doing gay shit now and again"

I don't limit myself, I've seen and met beautiful women of every ethnicity, color and nationality. Normally I like latina and light skinned black women, but one of the most beautiful women I ever met was about as black as the Sherdog backdrop, and she was super intelligent. The only drawback was she was a compulsive gambler to the point that she had to file bankruptcy and would steal and forge checks, so I had to cut her loose.

Who the fook is this guy?

Dated a black chick that was in to crackers, lol when the immediate fam met me and quickly the eventual blame whity talk started. I brutalized then on their ignorance and hypocracy and racism, their knowledge on history is at best ghetto grade school level.

None of this ever happened.

Yeah, crackers in bed are a no-can-do. Expect anyone to believe that?

from my experience Asian girls like to play up the fact that you are white in the bedroom while black girls like to deny it in hard shame.

If you don't date a certain race, religion, color, etc., all you're doing is limiting the amount of pussy you can get. It's stupid.

Its fine till you meet her family, no matter what they are they hate your ass and are so blatantly racist/prejudice and i love it.

Dated a black chick that was in to crackers, lol when the immediate fam met me and quickly the eventual blame whity talk started. I brutalized then on their ignorance and hypocracy and racism, their knowledge on history is at best ghetto grade school level.

this literally never happened

I don't give a shit, as long as they look good and aren't insane, I'll date them. I'll take any flavor.

I'm German and my girl is Hispanic. So, yes I'm all for it. In fact, I've never dated a white girl.

Some boring ass answers up in here. I'm interested in hearing what @RIPWarrior has to say.

from my experience Asian girls like to play up the fact that you are white in the bedroom while black girls like to deny it in hard shame.

I've been with black girls and have no idea what you are talking about. It has been over eight years ago and racial tensions are worse that what they used to be, so that may have something to do with it.

I' white. I have been with mostly Asian, then white, then Latina, then black

Last edited:
I'm a white guy and I've dated white, black, Pakistani and Thai girls although they were all born in the UK which makes things easier.

Never had any problems about it personally apart from my grandparents grew up in WW2 and were a bit racist so they don't usually meet my girlfriends.

I'm all for it I treat girls like Pokemon....Gotta catch 'em all

Back