Interracial Dating?

Is she on the native side in terms of looks? White-Latin women are by far the hardest to hook up with.
flaites.jpg
Lol great choice of pictures. But yes, more native side. She's not white-latin. She was born there to chilean parents. My son is white-latin

Doesn't matter to me. Character is everything. And looks of course.

Nah, i prefer whites only.

Sieg Heil!

I only date white and Asian girls, so I'm still in the club!

I am an equal opportunity lover.. no discriminating here

I'm Lebanese and most of my hookups are from other races. I work in the humanitarian field, and participate in a lot of workshops and conferences that involve participants from all over the world. Given how cuckish (am I doing this right, Sherdog?) most of the dudes in these kind of events are, I sort of stand out and end up scoring a lot of unexpected pussy. I try not to do it because most of the time I'd be part of the crew organizing the event and it's sort of unprofessional to fuck the participants we bring over, but I just cannot be in the presence of hawt chicks and not do anything.

Last edited:
ITT we try to deduce every member's race based on their preferences.

interracial couples have better sex. its a medical fact.

I date interracially all the time. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, I don't discriminate based of skin color. I tell people all the time if you were to line up all my exes, you wouldn't see a commonality between them...at least physically you wouldn't.

This right here.

I'm from the Caribbean (but of Indian descent) and I find beauty in any and all races. I have dated ever race - including aboriginal. My only aversion is to woman from my own country. Not because of any physical reason, but because they remind me too much of my own family. I have enough angry Guyanese woman in my life.

I consulted my expert @NightwingBJJ

What do you guys think of interracial dating? Personally, I won't get with a white chick. I mean, I'll smash a white chick, but for a relationship I'll only get with a Latina or black chick. I feel that in my soul. I'll only put a ring on a Latina or black girl.

What do you guys think? Pics encouraged.

Harley-Dean-f58.bio.jpg
sorry but that "I'd smash, but wouldn't date" analogy seems so stupid to me. so you'd risk potentially having a child with someone you'd have no interest in having a relationship with? I could understand if you said "I'm not attracted to white women/white features" but you are obviously attracted if you'd smash. You aren't the first guy that's said that here, and I've always given the same response. That's like a guy saying "I'm not gay or bi, but I sure do like doing gay shit now and again"

I don't limit myself, I've seen and met beautiful women of every ethnicity, color and nationality. Normally I like latina and light skinned black women, but one of the most beautiful women I ever met was about as black as the Sherdog backdrop, and she was super intelligent. The only drawback was she was a compulsive gambler to the point that she had to file bankruptcy and would steal and forge checks, so I had to cut her loose.

This right here.

I'm from the Caribbean (but of Indian descent) and I find beauty in any and all races. I have dated ever race - including aboriginal. My only aversion is to woman from my own country. Not because of any physical reason, but because they remind me too much of my own family. I have enough angry Guyanese woman in my life.
I'm the same way, you have a room full of beautiful women and the blond hair and blue eyed women are the last ones I'll be looking at. Reminds me too much of my cousins and the rest of my family. For me black hair is the best. I had a girlfriend from Panama that was a nice mix of South American Indian, Asian and black, people used to call her Pocahontas. Her hair was jet black, one day she showed up with it dyed blond, completely turned me off.

I'm the same way, you have a room full of beautiful women and the blond hair and blue eyed women are the last ones I'll be looking at. Reminds me too much of my cousins and the rest of my family.

I mean if you date someone witht he same hair, eye colour and skin tone as you there's like a 50/50 chance it's incest

I mean if you date someone witht he same hair, eye colour and skin tone as you there's like a 50/50 chance it's incest
If I were in upstate NY or PA I'd say you were 100% correct.

Back