Interracial Dating?

It just depends on the individual.

I dont find black women attractive. An exception for a very few mixed with more white phenotypes in them than anything. They would hardly be considered black tho.

I'm whitey Mcwhiterson and married to a south american from Chile. We get looks all the time.

well to be fair, it's probably her getting the looks, no? They're thinking "what the hell is SHE doing with that guy???":D

for me, I'm all about interracial dating, mating, mastur...wait, what?

Variety is the spice of life.

I like my coffee like I like my women, black and bitter.

I never had any rules for dating, nor was there any pressure at home to stay with my own kind (I'm white). So yeah, keep it simple and date who you like.

I only date interracially, don't have much of a choice. Not into black girl and vice versa.

Story of my dating life.

There are attributes I am attracted to, and others I am not. I'm from NY and I have dated all sorts of races but it can also be cultural. Some cultures are too over the top to have to deal with all of the time. I have buddies that married for love into a different culture and now their lives are filled with drama and they hate it.

Truth. I was going to say something similar, but yea race means nothing, but difference in culture can mean everything.

Currently with a Pinoy, I'm Black and have dated only White, Asian and Latina.

Asian and Latina girls drive me cray cray.

Thank you, LA for having tons of both.

I'm whitey Mcwhiterson and married to a south american from Chile. We get looks all the time.
Is she on the native side in terms of looks? White-Latin women are by far the hardest to hook up with.
flaites.jpg

Currently with a Pinoy, I'm Black and have dated only White, Asian and Latina.

Asian and Latina girls drive me cray cray.

Thank you, LA for having tons of both.

pinoy = flip dudes bro

pinay = flip chicks

I date interracially all the time. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, I don't discriminate based of skin color. I tell people all the time if you were to line up all my exes, you wouldn't see a commonality between them...at least physically you wouldn't.

I did it before it was cool..

I am against interracial sex, since that means you are fucking a dog, or a cow.

As long as it's within the human race, that's fine.

Before I got married! :)

Last edited:
Back