Interracial Dating?

Hans Gercmiov

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I consulted my expert @NightwingBJJ

What do you guys think of interracial dating? Personally, I won't get with a white chick. I mean, I'll smash a white chick, but for a relationship I'll only get with a Latina or black chick. I feel that in my soul. I'll only put a ring on a Latina or black girl.

What do you guys think? Pics encouraged.

Harley-Dean-f58.bio.jpg

I only date interracially, don't have much of a choice. Not into black girls and vice versa.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind dating an elf or an orc

I'm white and I prefer Asian women, so I am definitely in favor of it :)

I'm whitey Mcwhiterson and married to a south american from Chile. We get looks all the time.

Miscegenation is okay by me.

Wait, it's still cool to call it that, right?

It's nothing that's never bothered me, tbh, who cares?

Its fine till you meet her family, no matter what they are they hate your ass and are so blatantly racist/prejudice and i love it.

Dated a black chick that was in to crackers, lol when the immediate fam met me and quickly the eventual blame whity talk started. I brutalized then on their ignorance and hypocracy and racism, their knowledge on history is at best ghetto grade school level.

Extremely common where I live

I fucked a black girl once. Every time someone calls me a racist I bring that up to prove I'm not.

I'm white and I prefer Asian women, so I am definitely in favor of it :)
Same, my woman is Burmese, but there are women of every ethnicity that I find attractive, including caucasian.

Race is never an issue with me.

no problem with smashing foreign vag, its all the same on the inside, that being said i use extra diligence when it comes to Asians, them lady boys are a sneaky bunch and i aint gonna get caught out

I'm white. My girlfriend is black. She actually looks mixed though. And she acts white lol she's a country girl
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I am mostly into white chicks. Latinas are beautiful too. I don't fond black chicks attractive and Asian chicks aren't that attractive to me either. I am brown myself.

There are attributes I am attracted to, and others I am not. I'm from NY and I have dated all sorts of races but it can also be cultural. Some cultures are too over the top to have to deal with all of the time. I have buddies that married for love into a different culture and now their lives are filled with drama and they hate it.

Back