Injustice 2 Announced!!

Green Arrow and Blue Beetle

I've gotten pretty good with GA myself, I like his mix of up close speed and combos plus his range. His comments before fights are hilarious too especially the ones with black canary haha

I finally gave in and picked this up.At first I had a little adjustment period getting used to the playing style but I'm loving it so far

I'm guessing that the Superman ending sets up the next game for another multiverse battle

Man is Robin plus on everything? He just outpokes everything. It's amazing how people went nuts about DS like NS never had a character like that. Supergirl, Robin, scarecrow, and too an extent flash are all worse

His Bane is sick.

Sonic Fox vs Tekken Master in Grand Finals. They said something about Sonic never winning a tournament at Combo Breaker?

Edit: And Sonic wins again.
I'm more for bane than swamp thing. The Grapples are nice. I need to learn to slow down button presses and get those combos down

Well, they're doing a special Wonder Woman multiverse this week in honor of the film dropping. In it you can earn gear for her from the film.

If I can tighten up the combos a bit more I think I may have a legit bane.

If I can tighten up the combos a bit more I think I may have a legit bane.

Let us know how it goes! I need to put some time into him, he's my favorite villain on the game so I would like to be good with him but as of right now I would get my ass whooped online lol

Let us know how it goes! I need to put some time into him, he's my favorite villain on the game so I would like to be good with him but as of right now I would get my ass whooped online lol
I won against a Harley Quinn, black canary and Batman. I may try some king of the hill with him this weekend for the true test.

Well, they're doing a special Wonder Woman multiverse this week in honor of the film dropping. In it you can earn gear for her from the film.

Damn shame we can't put Gal Gadot's face on her.

Looks like we get a preview of who's coming in with today's update, though it's temporary.

Back