Injustice 2 Announced!!

So anyone play it so far?

I'm loving it, I usually get tired of fighting games shortly after the story and will only get on to do a few fights when's a buddy comes over but the addition of the multiverse, different gear, and character levels have me hooked. I've already put a lot of hours into the multiverse and 100% completed the story.

Probably not going to fight online for awhile tho because I don't think I'm that great yet

I've been playing the hell outta this game. I managed to finish up story mode pretty quick to unlock Brainiac and been grinding in the lab and multiverse ever since

I'm still maining Flash but I love Scarecrow, Joker and Atrocitus. I would be a Scarecrow main but he gets beatdown by both hard and soft zoners mo fo is just too slow and his tele is too easy to punish.

PSN - o0-s3vere-0o
(lower case o, Zero)-s3vere-(Zero, lower case o)

Anybody wanna plsy some games. I have two tournaments to go to this week and need all the practice i can get.

Finished up all the chapters in Story Mode. My best guy is Batman, but I doubt Ill play online.

I'm pretty good with quite a bit of characters but not really great. So I'm at the crossroads of who the hell am I gonna choose lol

I've gotten pretty good with green arrow and supes, the ones I'm decent with but still working on are GL, cat woman and black canary. I want to get better with bane because he is one of my favorite villains but he is pretty slow and it's hard for me to tie combos together with him.

Finished story mode today to get Brainiac. Went with the Superman ending and not regretting it at all.

Controller gets thrown because of Deadshot, lol.

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Got a bunch of multiverse in, it is a great addition to the game, I love the modifiers even tho some of them are a pain in the ass.

My brother did one and flaming meteors were raining down on him constantly, I thought it was hilarious but after about the 4th time of him dying strictly because he would get hit with 8-12 of them a match he was getting pissed lmao they were literally coming straight for him and would hit him mid combo or while he was getting hit by a combo to do even more damage.

Great game IMO, I played tekken and MK a lot growing up and a bit of SF but I haven't been this hooked on a fighting game in about 10 years.

The multiverse addition as well as the gear and character levels to use the gear will keep me playing for a very long time. Already got my John Stewart skin so I'm good to go, working on mr. freeze now but it's going to take awhile!

I've literally maxxed out on Flash Gear by playing Multiverse and joining a random guild..I was expecting STAR lab missions to return... multiverse is hella fun and I am not disappoint

So Injustice 2 is one the GOAT fighting games?

So this game is good?

I used to be a deadly SF and MK player, but it was a long time ago...

I just don't want to have to pay for a bunch of extra shit as DLC on top of the vanilla purchase, and I thought I read that they were doing a bunch of DLC stuff. Is it going to be pay to win, or just pay to look cool?

I've gotten pretty good with green arrow and supes, the ones I'm decent with but still working on are GL, cat woman and black canary. I want to get better with bane because he is one of my favorite villains but he is pretty slow and it's hard for me to tie combos together with him.
try Blue Beetle his move set is fast like Green Arrow

So this game is good?

I used to be a deadly SF and MK player, but it was a long time ago...

I just don't want to have to pay for a bunch of extra shit as DLC on top of the vanilla purchase, and I thought I read that they were doing a bunch of DLC stuff. Is it going to be pay to win, or just pay to look cool?
Pay to look cool I blew a 100 psn dollars on shit for pvp skins. They have the multiverse where you get loot and in game currency and unlike Destiny the RNG loot system in this game is decent.

Back