Injustice 2 Announced!!

Wow, how many hours have you played?

Btw, the AI battling 4x speed seems to get gold boxes and character experience waaaay too easily/swiftly
I'm using the AI battle in the endless multiverse battle. Only have to press the button every few minutes unless there's gear.

Is there anything to do with the gold aside from buying loot boxes?
Certain missions in Multiverse mode require gold. Usually it's 1k for bosses or 10k in guild multiverse.

Oh, no judgment. I might do the same thing soon

Found a multiverse planet with one mission on it. "Sinking Deep" was the planet and the mission was "Green Takeover." It could only be done once and cost 150k in credits/gold to open. For the work, I got a diamond box and a Blue Beetle ability.

I'll be so pissed if raiden is one of the 9.

I'll be so pissed if raiden is one of the 9.
Considering they've hinted at it in game through a clash dialogue between Joker and Black Adam as well as the teaser images, you're probably gonna be in for a bad day. However, I'd be happy if we got Lightning from Big Trouble in Little China.

Haha yea the last update with the silhouettes in game confirms him or it's a massive swerve. I don't mind raiden in mk but the pool of dc talent is so full to pluck from.

When is Starfire, Black Manta coming out? Red Hood is already out. Dont know why he is in there though.

Found a multiverse planet with one mission on it. "Sinking Deep" was the planet and the mission was "Green Takeover." It could only be done once and cost 150k in credits/gold to open. For the work, I got a diamond box and a Blue Beetle ability.

I don't think I'll ever have 150,000 credits saved...I always buy silver and gold motherboxes. I am very impressed with the gear system as I've unlocked some crazy ass claws and a battle helmet and some cool as horns for Grodd....I faced a dude online and his Grodd had a fucking horn on his chest as armor....I'm hoping to unlock that and the staff of Grayson really soon

I don't think I'll ever have 150,000 credits saved...I always buy silver and gold motherboxes. I am very impressed with the gear system as I've unlocked some crazy ass claws and a battle helmet and some cool as horns for Grodd....I faced a dude online and his Grodd had a fucking horn on his chest as armor....I'm hoping to unlock that and the staff of Grayson really soon
Well there have been random skills given away in the 150k multiverse missions so I'm guessing you could end up with it from there one of these times if you did them.

I'm so glad not a lot of people play Darkseid. He does over 50% damage off an easy one bar combo. But sonicfox picked him up so ppl may flock

I'm so glad not a lot of people play Darkseid. He does over 50% damage off an easy one bar combo. But sonicfox picked him up so ppl may flock
Dammit.... I had fallen for him when I first played his special multiverse.

Redhood is meh, which sucks cause the character is badass. Off topic but they added a helmet to mr freeze, not sure when they did that.

Redhood is meh, which sucks cause the character is badass. Off topic but they added a helmet to mr freeze, not sure when they did that.
They did that last week with the big update they had. Enough people bitched that NR had to do something.

Nice copy and paste. I feel sorry for the cameraman though.

Back