Injustice 2 Announced!!

Garnett Silk

"I chose violence" - Cersei Lannister
@Brown
Reaction score

Saw the Video on youtube....looks pretty dark.......Let's hope I can use Gorilla Grodd, Clayface, and Reverse Flash

On June 8, 2016, Injustice 2 was announced by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios, set for release in 2017 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The sequel continues the story established in Injustice: Gods Among Us, with Batman and his allies working to prevent a new threat, while stopping those seeking to restore Superman's regime.njustice 2 will introduce a loot-dropping system, known as the "Gear System", which provides character-specific costume pieces and equipment; players will be able to customize the look of their characters and upgrade their abilities, such as increasing their speed, strength, or health.The playable roster is set to include returning characters Superman, Batman, Flash, and Aquaman, alongside new characters such as Supergirl, Atrocitus, and Gorilla Grodd

Last edited:
DnF5rB7.gif

I wonder what the story will be? Is this some sort of simulation?

They are introducing some new customization system that sounds way too similar the gem system in SFxT

I'm a bit worried, tbh

I read that gorilla grodd is confirmed, looking forward to this game, the 'gear' system sounds interesting although I'm kind of worried that it won't wirk very well or become redundant with everyone using the same gear setup, we'll see

I just hope the "gear" isnt something that disturbs online balance, if it is all available for use online then it shoukd be fine, but I dont want to lose to someone because they have some level 70 gear and I dont lol

Nope, nope, nope,

Soul calibur 4 had an online mode with character levels and gear that gave you more hp, and damage, and new attacks and it sucked. It split the player base in two and made the rpg mode as unbalanced as Ivan ooze being the final boss in an SNK game.

loot-dropping system, known as the "Gear System", which provides character-specific costume pieces and equipment; players will be able to customize the look of their characters and upgrade their abilities, such as increasing their speed, strength, or health.

i smell stupid ass micro-transaction coming in

I just hope the "gear" isnt something that disturbs online balance, if it is all available for use online then it shoukd be fine, but I dont want to lose to someone because they have some level 70 gear and I dont lol

Don't worry, you'll just need to level up with your wallet.

Hopefully the whole gear system doesn't ruin everything.

I hear that Atrocitus might be in the game, gives me hope that maybe we'll see Larfleeze make the roster.

Yawn..... more heroes fighting each other. Can we go back to heroes beating up villains again? Getting tired of this stuff. Daredevil, Civil War, X-men: Apocalypse, Batman v Superman and now this damn game.

So NRS/DC decided to turn the whole cast into Iron Man? They had to show Bat's having green hilighted armor because it never would have made sense to see Supes suit up.

Yawn..... more heroes fighting each other. Can we go back to heroes beating up villains again? Getting tired of this stuff. Daredevil, Civil War, X-men: Apocalypse, Batman v Superman and now this damn game.

I'm betting that from the beginning of comic book history, hero's have been fighting hero's for some reason or the next. The story is what makes those movies appealing. In the history of film it's been 99.9% Heros vs. Villians.

When's the last time you ever read a comic book?

This has been going on for 80 years.

The Gorilla looks siiiick lol reminds me of the one from one punch man!

I really hated this non-gameplay trailer. Nothing but canned stage transitions and super moves hype reel.

I want to see actual gameplay.

Back