Injustice 2 Announced!!

Why are people upset with the TMNT reveal? I thinks it’s awesome. Can’t wait to see how they play.

Why are people upset with the TMNT reveal? I thinks it’s awesome. Can’t wait to see how they play.
I can't wait for how they play either. They should be pretty unique. I love me some TMNT (Raphael ftw).

As far as people being upset, I haven't seen much negative reaction to them. It's been pretty positive so far.

Now my question for everyone is, do I just get the PS4 version or wait for a PC release?

DC is running out of characters to use for Injustice 3- 10. They still have Trigon, Neron, Asmodel, Etrigan, Ras Al Ghul, Riddler, Penguin, Phantom Stranger and Spectre but that is not going to be enough.
You forget, they have a multiverse to explore. Lots of different characters can come back from another one.

I wonder how each one will play. The TMNT haven't been in a fighting game in forever.

Last edited:
You forget, they have a multiverse to explore. Lots of different characters can come back from another one.

But they are just rehashing old characters. Are they going to be evil versions of each character?

From the trailer, I got the feeling they’ll be 1 character. They said something along the lines of “we fight as a team”. Not sure how they’d pull that off though.

From the trailer, I got the feeling they’ll be 1 character. They said something along the lines of “we fight as a team”. Not sure how they’d pull that off though.

Have you played Swamp Thing at all? He's constantly summoning people and can attacking with 2-3 versions of himself.

I reckon it'll be similar to that. I think it's going to *look* amazing and I hope it plays good as well. Very unexpected of them and I'm excited to play!

Have you played Swamp Thing at all? He's constantly summoning people and can attacking with 2-3 versions of himself.

I reckon it'll be similar to that. I think it's going to *look* amazing and I hope it plays good as well. Very unexpected of them and I'm excited to play!

It might be like Triborg or Noob-Smoke.

Maybe it will be like Triborg or something?

WTFF The Ninja Turtles! LOL! Man I've watched that trailer like a hundred times. Still can't believe it, can't wait to see how they play...Im having visions of some of the fight scenes from the old 90's movies. Particularly the end of the first one where they all go after Shredder.

Here's more of the Atom to enjoy and be in awed with.

Maybe best character that was ever made in fighting history.
I just like his visual look.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that appreciates the advancement in fighting games/technology. I think NRS captured Atom's essence better than I could have hoped...it's going to take some time for me to be as comfortable with him as I am with Darkseid or Atrocitus...looking forward to learning him

Right? I can't wait for his release.

I ended up getting Ultimate Edition on Steam and Hellboy was just released for it (finally). Been having a lot of fun with Injustice 2. Can't wait for Fighter Pack 3.

Back