Injustice 2 Announced!!

Nope, nope, nope,

Soul calibur 4 had an online mode with character levels and gear that gave you more hp, and damage, and new attacks and it sucked. It split the player base in two and made the rpg mode as unbalanced as Ivan ooze being the final boss in an SNK game.

In other words, pay 2 win.

In other words, pay 2 win.
I'm gonna say this so it's not lost: Injustice 2 is not pay 2 win. The only cash you spend towards it besides the game are for shaders/characters, though you can earn the crystals slowly so you're not paying cash. The rest is RNG, except for the new Legendary gear, which is one piece per character and require tons of time and effort per character to get. You can earn epic gear and sets that you can reroll with tokens you earn by fighting or selling older gear you don't want. The rerolls are also RNG as well, along with the special abilities you can get on the gear. Also, when you play ranked sets, you don't play with those stat boosts and such. You can choose to in regular player matches or in private, but it's up to you.

You can start parts of it without paying the required credits. However, that 1 million credits was a kick in the balls when I want to do other multiverses that require credits.

I went to single match and fought a villain for batmans legendary gear and it didnt count it. I was like fuck looks like i have to spend money first

I went to single match and fought a villain for batmans legendary gear and it didnt count it. I was like fuck looks like i have to spend money first
Then I stand corrected. I know the streamer I mod for had her stuff counted for her when she played as Cheetah and hadn't paid any creds.

Black Mantas combos flow with ease, as much as I liked starfire, black manta has been the easiest to pick up and play as for far.

Then I stand corrected. I know the streamer I mod for had her stuff counted for her when she played as Cheetah and hadn't paid any creds.

IDK its frustrating. Really turns me off from the game

What is point of Raiden and Subzero when you have Black Adam, and Capt Cold? Since there are no magic users in this sequel, you can use Quan Chi.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/General-Discussion/October-Update/m-p/1673413#M11792

October Update!

General Gameplay fixes

• Some of these changes will go live tomorrow (9-26)*
  • General stability and Online stability improvements
  • Move list corrections and improvements to AI logic
  • Increased the Base Stats on Legendary items
  • Legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Black Adam, Brainiac, Catwoman, Deadshot, Flash, Scarecrow, and Supergirl
  • Reduced the ‘minutes played with’ requirements in Legendary Multiverse Events from 3000 & 7000 to 1000 & 3000 respectively*
  • The ‘sacrifice gear’ requirements in Legendary Multiverse Events now uses Rare or Epic items*
  • Fixes and Tweaks to some Character Tutorials
  • When you are hit during the recovery frames of a move or an attack the gameplay message will display ‘Punish’ instead of ‘Counter’ where applicable
  • Added dynamic shadows to some character items which were missing them
  • Adjusted the hit region of bomb type Environment Interactions
  • Fixed rare bug that could some attacks to have abnormal recovery when hitting Flash while he has Speed Zone character power active with specific timing
Stage Specific Fixes

• Arkham Asylum - Fixed a bug which allowed the bus door interaction to sometimes be swung towards in the wrong direction
  • Atlantis - Fix a rare bug when using the console slam interaction which could result in the opponent being out of the environment boundaries
  • Metropolis - Fixed a bug that could allow movement outside of the environment boundaries after using electronic sign interaction under certain circumstances
  • Red Sun Prison - Fixed an issue with gadget and power characters being able to use a console interaction at the same time causing a misaligned hit region
  • Red Sun Prison - The cooldown on laser interaction will no longer sometimes immediately reset when interrupted
  • Red Sun Prison - Fixed a visual bug causing the laser interaction’s effects to become misaligned when repeatedly interrupted
  • Red Sun Prison - Superman will now still be in the background prison if Bizarro Premier skin is used

Character Specific Fixes
  • Aquaman - Fixed a bug that could cause his trident to briefly appear in the wrong hand after missing with a some Environment Interactions
  • Bane - Legendary Straight Damage Augment now causes damage that scales based on total health. The amount is now 5% for Venom level 1, 12% for Venom level 2, and 25% for Venom level 3
  • Black Manta - Fixes to Character Tutorial*
  • Black Manta - Fixed a bug which was causing the stat scaling on a few Rare quality items to roll higher than intended*
  • Blue Beetle - Fixed a bug allowing Legendary Character Power meter to sometimes keep recharging when not intended
  • Captain Cold - Fixed a rare bug that allowed characters dying from Frozen Tips damage under certain circumstances to leave arena boundaries
  • Darkseid - Fixed a bug that could cause Explosive Parademon to spawn in the foreground in rare circumstances
  • Dr Fate - Fixed visual effects following Dr. Fate if he is punished by a cross-up after missing with his Supermove
  • Deadshot - Fix a bug which could result in a lingering empty clip from his end of round win animation
  • Firestorm - Fixed an issue with the hit region on Heat Wave (Away + Hard) against some crouching characters
  • Red Hood - Fixed a bug which was causing the stat scaling on a few Rare quality items to roll higher than intended*
  • Supergirl - Fixed a bug causing cancelling into Air Lasers and buffering down or back to cost double Character Power meter when input with a specific timing
  • Superman - (Away + Light) and (Towards + Medium, Down + Light) are no longer throw immune for part of their recovery frames
  • Superman - Super Breath no longer becomes throw immune when MeterBurned
  • Superman - Intro Cinematics will now play correctly when the full "House El" Epic Gear Set was worn along with the Bizarro Premier Skin
  • Starfire - Fixed a bug which was causing the stat scaling on a few Rare quality items to roll higher than intended*
  • Sub-Zero - Fixed a bug which was causing the stat scaling on a few Rare quality items to roll higher than intended*
  • Swamp Thing - Fix to some lingering visual effects when (Away + Hard) and Bio-Fission MeterBurn are interrupted
  • Swamp Thing - Abigail's Garden visual effects will now work correctly against Starfire
  • Swamp Thing - Fixed bug causing Harley Quinn to face the wrong way when losing a round to Abigail's Garden damage while performing Tantrum Stance

Going to finally pick this up on Friday, Black Manta looks awesome.

Everyone beware, apparently that update wiped most people's gear, shaders, and crystals out. The last couple updates were supposed to fix it but most may be screwed.

The Atom gets an introduction!

Atom might be the most intriguing character ever in a fighting game. The way NRS captured his ability to change size so smoothly probably has never been done before. The only way that this can be topped is by giving us BeastBoy.

Atom might be the most intriguing character ever in a fighting game. The way NRS captured his ability to change size so smoothly probably has never been done before. The only way that this can be topped is by giving us BeastBoy.
Lol atom looks awesome

Glad they gave us someone like Atom, also not overly impressed with Raiden outside of his cool gear. Just doesn't control as smoothly as starfire or black manta imo.

His special move should be he shrinks, goes through your nostrils, and messes with you inards. Or he expands to giant size once inside body.

Lol sounds a bit graphic for Injustice 2 but I have no issue with MKXI creating a similar character who can change size and pull off what you describe as a fatality.

Black Manta is bad ass! Feels similar to Scorpion and very okay with that.

Lol sounds a bit graphic for Injustice 2 but I have no issue with MKXI creating a similar character who can change size and pull off what you describe as a fatality.
latest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back