Injustice 2 Announced!!

latest

Hands down my favorite MK character ever....when they robbed him of his shape shifting abilities in later versions I became VERY....

tenor.gif

His trailer was meh in my opinion...I can't wait till Atom drops...I'm really intrigued to see how he plays

I really wanted to drop some cash on Hellboy. Now I'm not so sure...
He's okay I guess, just not main worthy like I hoped he would be.

Red Hood is still my favorite of the DLC chars I think. Darkseid's pretty awesome too.

I really wanted to drop some cash on Hellboy. Now I'm not so sure...
He's okay I guess, just not main worthy like I hoped he would be.

Red Hood is still my favorite of the DLC chars I think. Darkseid's pretty awesome too.

I thought about picking up Darkseid...I wouldn't zone with him though...I'd want to use him like a rush down character, (yet he isn't a rush down character) my mains are

Grodd
Atrocitus
Raiden

Waiting patiently for Beast Boy and THE Atom

Hellboy has one of the most boring skill sets I’ve seen in a game. I was hoping for some really cool stuff but was pretty disappointed.

I thought about picking up Darkseid...I wouldn't zone with him though...I'd want to use him like a rush down character, (yet he isn't a rush down character) my mains are

Grodd
Atrocitus
Raiden

Waiting patiently for Beast Boy and THE Atom

Don't hesitate on Darkseid if you're not strapped on cash. That arrogant hands behind the back stance alone makes him worth the price of admission haha. He's very fun to play with as well.

I'm mostly a multiverse guy though, cause I'm old af

Don't hesitate on Darkseid if you're not strapped on cash. That arrogant hands behind the back stance alone makes him worth the price of admission haha. He's very fun to play with as well.

I'm mostly a multiverse guy though, cause I'm old af

My apologies...when I say "pick-up" I meant "start using"....I am one of the cronies that brought all of the DLCs upfront so Neatherealm could rape me quickly and early and get it over with....as oppose to MKX where I was raped slowly.....

I saw the brightened teaser pic, looking like of course Atom, probably enchantress, and someone with a trench coat. Imagine if we get trolled by Boon and his no more MK comment and it's Johnny Cage in a coat.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!?!?!?!?

DC is running out of characters to use for Injustice 3- 10. They still have Trigon, Neron, Asmodel, Etrigan, Ras Al Ghul, Riddler, Penguin, Phantom Stranger and Spectre but that is not going to be enough.

Back