Injustice 2 Announced!!

Shit just got really real. But man, an alien dlc would make me jizz my pants even harder.

Alien as in a Xenomorph like what's in MKX? I don't see that happening...

@Fzubek @sportkillergreg I'm ready for y'all

whoop-ass.gif

Atrocitus.png

Yeah I suck at this game right now lol, I need to put in a lot of lab time to get good - I like subzero so far but mkx subzero still felt better

I literally picked up Atrocitus as my Anti Sub Zero b/c Grodd and Flash couldn't see him....my flash is so basic...my Grodd is a beast...my Atrocitus is a Savage...

I literally picked up Atrocitus as my Anti Sub Zero b/c Grodd and Flash couldn't see him....my flash is so basic...my Grodd is a beast...my Atrocitus is a Savage...
Yeah I'll need to play you sometime - I thought about picking up Atrocitus, I like how his trait allows him to go in and apply pressure

My Bane has been doing pretty well online.. love playing as him

@Garnett Silk they just released a patch and buffed Gorilla Grodd

Alien as in a Xenomorph like what's in MKX? I don't see that happening...

Yeah, unfortunately, doesn't look like they're coming out with one. Either a xenomorph, or a predator, and I've got my main.

But Batman is also that dude for me, so nothing major. But spawn is gonna be so nasty. Bet you anything hrs gonna be a zone god.

My Bane has been doing pretty well online.. love playing as him

@Garnett Silk they just released a patch and buffed Gorilla Grodd

Love using Bane. He's my second main to Batman. Seriously the most fun to use, and his damage is absurd.

Looks like August 15th is when the final first pack drops, lots of rumors and teases of dlc in future packs. I'm hearing more MK as in 2-3 more possibly

Looks like August 15th is when the final first pack drops, lots of rumors and teases of dlc in future packs. I'm hearing more MK as in 2-3 more possibly
Well the way they'd set it up, I wouldn't doubt 2 more. Hell, I'm willing to bet they pull the MKXL/IGAU trick and add more characters you have to buy after the 3 packs have dropped.

They are dragging the hell out of the characters dropping, crazy that next year we will still be waiting on someone from a pack to be released most likely lol

They are dragging the hell out of the characters dropping, crazy that next year we will still be waiting on someone from a pack to be released most likely lol
Once a month is pretty fast. I mean, look at SFV and their releases. They just released their 10th character Abigail into the game with more expected to drop in the future.

So how is this game now that people have spent time with it. Is it better then Mix?, been eyeing it waiting for word on a pc release but no word yet. If there is s good sale I'll get it for ps4.

Starfire is legit as hell, even a half decent Starfire is >>>>> to multiple fighters.

New pack will be announced on the 23rd, once again they mentioned the final character reveal in the 2nd pack is gonna make everyone happy.

If it wasn't for that final reveal then they would've botched the 2nd pack, can't believe they put in a MK character that got a low poll count by the fans.

Back