Injustice 2 Announced!!

kinda lame fighter pack aside from black manta, maybe they'll have a black lightning ski for raiden

really hope they don't add anymore mk characters, if johnny cage is added next pack ill be pissed

kinda glad they haven't added spawn, hope they add him for MK11, only an mk game can give spawn the appropriate level gore

hell boy is meh, anticipating atrocitus type gear additions like horns

cant believe they added raiden

While i was watching this trailer for fighter pack 2
This is insane they put all together video and music at the end with hellboy

Attachments

• woooow.jpg
    woooow.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
kinda lame fighter pack aside from black manta, maybe they'll have a black lightning ski for raiden

really hope they don't add anymore mk characters, if johnny cage is added next pack ill be pissed

kinda glad they haven't added spawn, hope they add him for MK11, only an mk game can give spawn the appropriate level gore

hell boy is meh, anticipating atrocitus type gear additions like horns

cant believe they added raiden

Ultimately Boon gonna Boon. Clearly all these polls are bullshit and they are going to put whoever they want in this game....2 MK characters are assinine

Ultimately Boon gonna Boon. Clearly all these polls are bullshit and they are going to put whoever they want in this game....2 MK characters are assinine
Don't be surprised if there's another in the 3rd and final pack. Boon keeps teasing Cyrax and so far he hasn't trolled as we're now getting shirtless Raiden lol, Raiden will probably have some nice customizing shit at least.

Don't be surprised if there's another in the 3rd and final pack. Boon keeps teasing Cyrax and so far he hasn't trolled as we're now getting shirtless Raiden lol, Raiden will probably have some nice customizing shit at least.

I am not as upset as the masses....but I can definitely understand why most don't want Raiden in the game. No doubt, Raiden will have dope abilities and cool looking gear

Don't be surprised if there's another in the 3rd and final pack.
Sorry, but I had a laugh. I'm expecting packs after this. It happened with MKX, IGAU, and doubt they'll stop now.

Sorry, but I had a laugh. I'm expecting packs after this. It happened with MKX, IGAU, and doubt they'll stop now.
Only reason I don't think they will is because the current set is going til the end of the year and rumor is they are getting ready for the next MK. Who knows but the track record definitely leans towards more as you said.

I can wait to play Raiden.

I can wait to play Raiden.
Yeah despite the vast majority of gamers wanting no MK characters in this game, you bet your ass NRS gonna make him dope as fuck with his traits, abilities, gear and his shaders are gonna be fucking CRAZY

Lots of pissed off people right now with regards to the latest add on to the game, Legendary equipment.

The only thing they can do to be the ultimate pissing off is Boon as DLC in the 3rd pack lol

I love this game to but I recently got turned off by the legendary gear tasks. Some of which ive already done a lot.

have you messed around with this at all? what do you think?
I've only done a couple of things but yeah, I wasn't too happy or pleased at the requirements either. Plus they're only 1 accessory piece per character and could ruin set collections.

I've only done a couple of things but yeah, I wasn't too happy or pleased at the requirements either. Plus they're only 1 accessory piece per character and could ruin set collections.

so you spend that money and then it starts keep track of what you do ?

so you spend that money and then it starts keep track of what you do ?
You can start parts of it without paying the required credits. However, that 1 million credits was a kick in the balls when I want to do other multiverses that require credits.

Back