• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Movies INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (New Trailer, post #484)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun seeing Ford in The Force Awakens, but he looked lethargic and I just don't have much faith in seeing him in an action oriented role. He will be 76 when this new Indiana Jones comes out. They also completely shit the bed with the last one.

I am skeptical, and have about as much faith in this movie as I do the Ghostbusters reboot.

sounds like shit

Random thoughts:
What about passing the torch to Scott Eastwood?
Ford really is too old to play Indy at this point.
Back in the 40's it felt like there was a lot of mystery left in the world. This will take place in the 60's or 70's and that just feels wrong.

Ffs, Indy's going to be cracking that whip from a wheelchair if they wait any longer. I think it's time for a new actor if they continue making Indiana Jones movies.

I don't mean to a downer but... Life expectancy of a male in the United States is 76.5

I mean, it's more probable than not that Harrison ford will be dead, than this movie being made.

Damn that made me sad just saying it

So George Lucas had a big part in both Star Wars original trilogy and Indian Jones trilogy??? How?????????? 6 of the greatest movies ever.

But then came the Star War prequels and Crystal.. how to go from that to THAT?

I don't mean to a downer but... Life expectancy of a male in the United States is 76.5

I mean, it's more probable than not that Harrison ford will be dead, than this movie being made.

Damn that made me sad just saying it

That isn't exactly how probabilities work if someone is already Harrison's age. But it is a possibility. And either way, he is guaranteed to be moving pretty slowly.

Grumpy_Cat_No_07.jpg

The last one was really bad.

giphy.gif

He'll be fine;

he can use his wife Ally McBeal as a walking stick

money grab...not interested unless they recast indy.

Hopefully Indy gets shot in the face in the first 2 minutes

Melissa McCarthy is... Diana Jones, rated PG13.

I'll hold my breath on this new one. Both were involved last time and shit the bed. No guarantees.

Melissa McCarthy is in Diana Jones, rated XXX

Might as well drag Sean Conner out of retirement for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back