Movies INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (New Trailer, post #484)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of crazy at how bad this is projected to bomb. I'm wondering if it's the product or a trend. You got a bunch of big ass blockbusters tanking recently. Wonder if people are just getting wise to movies having a very short shelf life in the theater, and are just waiting it out. I saw "Mario Bros" was already out on Blu Ray the other day. Feels like that movie came out a month ago.

The issue is that it’s just another dull blockbuster movie with no soul.

Contrast this to the heart that was put into Maverick. You could tell they CARED about the IP. This is just a soulless cash grab. Then again, so was crystal skull. So, fool us once shame on you. Fool us twice, you won’t fool us again.

Lol if someone would have told me back in the 80s that someone somehow would manage to fuck up and destroy both SW and Indy franchises decades later...
This is both extremely funny and extremely sad.

It's also not just Indy and SW. It's Disney as well. I used to be the biggest fan and loved going to the parks more than almost anything else. Then all of a sudden it started to change and it wasn't nearly as fun anymore. It's a drag to see how far it's all fallen. Replacing what they deem to be "problematic" rides. Filling the park lowest common denominator crap. Walt's almost certainly flipping in his grave.
<{clintugh}>

Imagine if Star Wars Land had been based on the OT instead of the dreaded sequels.

If this also bombs just combine Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchise with a multiverse idea.

Female Jedi hunting Nazis in 1945 and Indy's niece slapping Sith Lords into submission. This will be soooo good

If this also bombs just combine Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchise with a multiverse idea.

Female Jedi hunting Nazis in 1945 and Indy's niece slapping Sith Lords into submission. This will be soooo good

No half measures. Phoebe Waller Bridge should show Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Rocky Balboa, John Matrix, John Rambo, John McClane, Deckard from Blade Runner, Connor MacLeod, Luke Skywalker, Kyle Reese, James Bond, Maverick and Ethan Hunt how it's really done. Time's up.

I love her but can't imagine her in that kind of role.
Don't worry based on the reviews that are out probably the end of Indy without a full on reboot. Which they will probably do at some point.

Wait. Holy shit.

this Phoebe lady that is about to ruin Indy is the new Lara Croft?!??

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

She is collecting tombstones like Dana White with MMA organizations.

Han Solo - X. Indiana Jones - X. Lara Croft...

bloodsport-you-are-next.gif

Pretty pathetic Indy's granddaughter isn't a tranny. Really shows how far Disney still has to go.

they fired their DEI officer so hopefully it's a sign of increased inclusivity and less straight white males being centered. Resist

Harrison Ford collecting paychecks before he dies. Don’t care if Han Solo and Indi ends in a bad way.

The issue is that it’s just another dull blockbuster movie with no soul.

Contrast this to the heart that was put into Maverick. You could tell they CARED about the IP. This is just a soulless cash grab. Then again, so was crystal skull. So, fool us once shame on you. Fool us twice, you won’t fool us again.
Amazing what happens when you have a lead and a producer that actually give a damn.

top-gun-35-jerry-bruckheimer-tom-cruise.jpg

Still making magic together

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back