Im GLAD Aldo retired. Good riddance.

Is Conor the first fighter that Nate retired?

Considering Conor recently beat Nate in the rematch, I have to say your "comeback" is one of the weakest I've ever seen.

You have been reported for lame comeback.

Considering Conor recently beat Nate in the rematch, I have to say your "comeback" is one of the weakest I've ever seen.

You have been reported for lame comeback.

So him barely edging a rematch after spending 300k makes him less of a sissy for retiring for a year because he got his ass beat by someone who came in with hardly any notice?

Sorry buddy but if you're a Conor fan you shouldn't be talking bad about anyone else retiring lmao. Your boy is above Rousey perhaps... but that's about it.

lol. Like they are moving with Conor. hahahahahahah, seriously, I don't know what is worst, the fangirls or the terrible haters on sherdog....
Aldo made sure no one cared about the 145 division.

Fought boring decisions.
Barely defended the belt once a year.
Pulled out of 5 title fights
causing one PPV to be canceled.

Thank you Conor and Dana for finally ridding the 145 division of him. Now things can move along smoothly.

if you don't enjoy watching Aldo fight you're a worthless MMA fan anyways. you probably came over from WWE and value drama over high level mixed martial arts competition. if that's the case, fuck off back to pro wrestling.

Who is that in your av?

So him barely edging a rematch after spending 300k makes him less of a sissy for retiring for a year

It was 5 months between the two fights. Probably felt like a year to you cuz you secretly missed Conor so much.

Fuck off ts, you pathetic piece of shit

This is why people say mcnugget fans are retards

Fought boring decisions.

Thank you Conor and Dana for finally ridding the 145 division of him. Now things can move along smoothly.

Enjoy connie nuts and stop watching MMA!

Boring is listen or read you casuals shit.

Fought boring decisions.

I thought you said this forum sucked, and were sticking to Reddit? How'd that work out for you?

glad you're all coming out of the closet, straight to ignore list

Back