Im GLAD Aldo retired. Good riddance.

So you thibk perpetuating a falacy exempts for being called on it.

But well done for figuring out that backto meant back to.
Oh that's right it's the internet and I'm dealing with morons. Maybe I should've put it in quotes for the retard section of Sherdog. You read the original post in this thread right? You will notice my signature has Aldo in it and not Conor. You may be able to conclude from that that I'm actually and Aldo fan and merely pointing out how silly the TS' original point actually is. Then again that would require intellect and foresight on you're behalf.

Oh that's right it's the internet and I'm dealing with morons. Maybe I should've put it in quotes for the retard section of Sherdog. You read the original post in this thread right? You will notice my signature has Aldo in it and not Conor. You may be able to conclude from that that I'm actually and Aldo fan and merely pointing out how silly the TS' original point actually is. Then again that would require intellect and foresight on you're behalf.

Or the ability to see your signature.

Sarcasm is hard to read.

It was impressive that he did almost no damage to Frankie while staying in a defensive counter strike position while winning a boring decision? Okay.
yeah no damage<mma3>
Frankie-Edgar-Jose-Aldo.png

545750746-ufc-200-aldo-v-edgar-2-850x560.jpg

Back