Im getting tired of all this crying because Dillashaw called Mighty Mouse

But DJ wants to fight Sergio Pettis
To further establish his legacy and cement himself as P4P nr 1
LMFAO

Nothing wrong with fighting Sergio considering the run hes on. He's a legit fighter at the top of his division

Yea, hes fought guys like Dom (not to mention Dodson, who finished TJ) but scared of TJ.

People like you should be banned from posting. Use your brain just a little guys.

Nothing wrong with fighting Sergio considering the run hes on. He's a legit fighter at the top of his division
You're right. There is nothing wrong with fighting a good contender in Sergio. There's no way he should make 2 million for that fight though. He wants a money fight, but won't accept a money fight that's in front of him. If he's not scared to fight TJ then why not accept the fight? It would be the most lucrative fight in his career.

Yea, hes fought guys like Dom (not to mention Dodson, who finished TJ) but scared of TJ.

People like you should be banned from posting. Use your brain just a little guys.
TJ is way better than Dodson in 2017.

"not to mention Dodson, who finished TJ"
Is that MMAth???

Fought guys like Dom because was a nobody and theres no other category of weight below!

Go take a shower to swipe the sand of your vagina!

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?
was edgar a bully to go down and fight aldo?

its only a 10 lbs difference.

some ppl consider MM the goat, how can he get bullied by tj at his own weightclass.

there arent any clear cut contenders for either champ. this fight makes sense and is intriguing. you really wanna see MM fight another ray borg?

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?
I don’t think a guy who is a world champion at mma is going to be easily made to feel that way. Maybe if Miocic called him out

was edgar a bully to go down and fight aldo?

its only a 10 lbs difference.

some ppl consider MM the goat, how can he get bullied by tj at his own weightclass.

there arent any clear cut contenders for either champ. this fight makes sense and is intriguing. you really wanna see MM fight another ray borg?
Yep! Is that hard to understand that???

You're right. There is nothing wrong with fighting a good contender in Sergio. There's no way he should make 2 million for that fight though. He wants a money fight, but won't accept a money fight that's in front of him. If he's not scared to fight TJ then why not accept the fight? It would be the most lucrative fight in his career.

Because they are NOT willing to pay him.

i rather would like to see jose aldo vs dillashaw.
calling out smaller fighters makes u look bad.

"not to mention Dodson, who finished TJ"
Is that MMAth???

Fought guys like Dom because was a nobody and theres no other category of weight below!

Go take a shower to swipe the sand of your vagina!

No dimwit, its just showing that hes fought guys already, at the highest levels, at the weight class above him. How on God's earth can you suggest hes scared of fuckin TJ?

No point in arguing with morons that are too dumb to use logic though

DJ doesn't want that kind of problem. He'll continue fighting the subpar "contenders" in his own shallow division to avoid an actual dangerous fight.

What about Dom? He beat TJ. So...why would he face a guy like Dom but be scared of TJ? Makes 0 sense
I think TJ is better than Dom and he arguably beat Dom. Not really relevant, though. I feel like DJ feels like he has a lot more to lose now than when he was fighting Dom. TJ would be the best win of DJ's career. I also feel like MM would be the biggest win of TJ's career.

I'd side with Mouse had he not blatantly ducked TJ to break Silva's defense record.

What about Dom? He beat TJ. So...why would he face a guy like Dom but be scared of TJ? Makes 0 sense
Not sure of srs. He saw an easier route to breaking Silva's route through Ray Borg. He undeniably ducked TJ.

it's bullyish if DJ fights him at BW. Otherwise he's going to go to DJ's weight class ffs

No dimwit, its just showing that hes fought guys already, at the highest levels, at the weight class above him. How on God's earth can you suggest hes scared of fuckin TJ?

No point in arguing with morons that are too dumb to use logic though

Wow, calm down DJ. We know it's you!

Just because you're scared do not need to mistreat or be aggressive with MMA fans!

Back