Im getting tired of all this crying because Dillashaw called Mighty Mouse

Are the categories not by weight?
So! If TJ make the weight then there is no cry "a bigger fighter beating a smaller". The divisions are by weight, not by height!

DJ fought all his life in Bantamweigh, Dillashaw current weight, until the creation of the FLY, where he ran to.
So he wanted the Garabrandt fight but he's somehow afraid of TJ who got chicken danced by Dodson? Does not compute. The TJ fight would look similar to the Tim Elliot fight. TJ would eventually gas the fuck out and get served.

I like TJ going down to 125...if you can make the weight, you're eligible for the division

So he wanted the Garabrandt fight but he's somehow afraid of TJ who got chicken danced by Dodson? Does not compute. The TJ fight would look similar to the Tim Elliot fight. TJ would eventually gas the fuck out and get served.
LOL, Have you been in a coma??
TJ x Dodson was SIX YEARS AGO!

Yea, hes fought guys like Dom (not to mention Dodson, who finished TJ) but scared of TJ.

People like you should be banned from posting. Use your brain just a little guys.
Stop acting so smart, you're bringing up irrelevant shit and ignoring the actual circumstances.
First off, everybody needs to stop the, DJ beat Dodson, so why be concerned with TJ? TJ lost when he was 4-0 and hadn't even developed his striking. He's completely different now.

DJ fought Dom so he shouldn't be scared? DJ was fighting FOR the belt, no shit he'd fight Dom.

DJ refused to fight TJ when he was his champion. Not only was his belt on the line, but so was his chance at beating a record.

The real reason why DJ didn't want to fight TJ was because TJ was a much bigger threat, and the UFC wasn't willing to pay him more, and were using strong arm tactics to get DJ to submit to their will. I can understand that.

But now that his record is out of the way, what the fuck is going on now? He has his record, and has in front of him the most decorated challenger he's ever faced, but instead is choosing to go for 24 year old baby Pettis?! He has no valid excuses, if he refuses, he's ducking because he doesn't want to risk his belt, i.e, scared.

LOL, Have you been in a coma??
TJ x Dodson was SIX YEARS AGO!
What about the first part of my comment? That fight was on deck. I remember Cody saying the plan was to beat TJ (yeah, I get it) then challenge DJ in the post fight interview. And DJ was down. Yet he's somehow afraid of TJ?

I think TJ is better than Dom and he arguably beat Dom. Not really relevant, though. I feel like DJ feels like he has a lot more to lose now than when he was fighting Dom. TJ would be the best win of DJ's career. I also feel like MM would be the biggest win of TJ's career.

He most certainly has more to lose. He's asked for his amount, they keep countering with ppv points. He wants $ up front, plain and simple.

Stop acting so smart, you're bringing up irrelevant shit and ignoring the actual circumstances.
First off, everybody needs to stop the, DJ beat Dodson, so why be concerned with TJ? TJ lost when he was 4-0 and hadn't even developed his striking. He's completely different now.

DJ fought Dom so he shouldn't be scared? DJ was fighting FOR the belt, no shit he'd fight Dom.

DJ refused to fight TJ when he was his champion. Not only was his belt on the line, but so was his chance at beating a record.

The real reason why DJ didn't want to fight TJ was because TJ was a much bigger threat, and the UFC wasn't willing to pay him more, and were using strong arm tactics to get DJ to submit to their will. I can understand that.

But now that his record is out of the way, what the fuck is going on now? He has his record, and has in front of him the most decorated challenger he's ever faced, but instead is choosing to go for 24 year old baby Pettis?! He has no valid excuses, if he refuses, he's ducking because he doesn't want to risk his belt, i.e, scared.

Or hes not being paid enough? Conor can sit out for more $ stipe can, but DJ is ducking. Got it.

Are the categories not by weight?
So! If TJ make the weight then there is no cry "a bigger fighter beating a smaller". The divisions are by weight, not by height!

DJ fought all his life in Bantamweigh, Dillashaw current weight, until the creation of the FLY, where he ran to.

The only people who look pathetic in all this are the losers using it as an excuse to attack DJ because all the other bullshit they used to say has been proven so evidently false that their igornant opinions have become completly indefensible in any reasonable way.

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?

No?

Or hes not being paid enough? Conor can sit out for more $ stipe can, but DJ is ducking. Got it.
Because nobody cares with manlets! Nobody cares with DJ!

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?

No what is bullyish is Cyborg who calls people from lower weight classes insisting they fighter her at one she even struggles to make.

McGregor is ducking. Stipe is sorting out his contract while Ngannou fights Reem. The thing is, DJ is being very inconsistent in how he does it.

"I don't want to fight him because he may not make weight!"
Yet you want to fight Ray Borg, the guy with a history of missing weight. Btw, Ray missed weight, gg.

"I don't want to fight him because I have other rightful Contenders"
You have 10 defences in your weight class, you've cleaned the division. Btw, everybody else is saying you don't have legit contenders.

"I don't want to fight him because he doesn't deserve it"
He's a former champion with 2 defences and was on the P4P ranking list at the time.

"I'm willing to fight Garbrandt after I beat Borg"
TJ is now champ, and now you're no longer down for a fight against the 135 champ?

If from the start until now it was
"I don't want to fight him because I want more money for a superfight"
There would not be nearly as much backlash. It's his fault that everyone thinks he's ducking.

Last edited:
Bad post on your part.
Dodson fight is irrelevant, it was when TJ was 4-0 and hadn't developed his striking.

And the first part of your argument is actually counterproductive to what you're arguing.

DJ was down for fighting Garbrandt, but now that TJ is champ, he's now rethinking fighting the 135 champ? Excuse people for thinking he's ducking, because at face value, you honestly can't say it dosen't look like it.

I know it's all because he wants more money, but because he keeps changing his excuses and suddenly is withdrawing his interest in a superfight with the new 135 champ, it looks like ducking.

Last edited:
If TJ can make the weight, there is no argument here. Are some of you completely insane or what?

Agreed. I do think in this case it might not be a huge weight difference and its just such a great fight of monsters so I wouldnt hold it against TJ's win.

This kicks ass, btw. I think DJ, Cruz, TJ, and Garbrandt are all top 15 skillwise, and it's awesome we are getting to see them fight each other

Because they are NOT willing to pay him.
They're not going to pay him more than he's worth in generating revenue, but they'll pay him more than he's made if he agrees to fight TJ. It will be his highest paying fight. I don't think there's any doubt about that. The only doubt is if he'll take the fight and prove to the world how great he is.

I expect TJ to scorch him if that fight were to ever happen. Therefore I understand why mini mouse would prefer not to touch that fight. He currently gets paid well enough for defending the belt against no-namers. Although he fights in a division with very little interest, he still gets bonuses for being the champion.
There are other perks that go along with that including sponsorships and endorsements that would surely take a significant hit should he fight Dillashaw and lose as I expect. I think he also expects to lose going by the little tidbits he puts out such as "TJ needs to fight others in the division before he gets a title shot" and so on.
I highly doubt he has thought this far but this story about DJ ducking Dillashaw may be a way to generate interest in what is a rather dull division. I personally never watch these midget fights. I struggle enough as it is staying awake to watch a full event through with the time difference, something that was easier a decade ago when the sport was new and exciting. A champion running from another champion and whole load of shit talking may be what the fight needs to generate hype. Doubt it will work, I'd be skeptical whether a lot of casuals even know who DJ is or could even name another fighter in the flyweight division.

This!

yeah if that's bullying then what is tyron Woodley calling out Nate diaz.

But hey I don't worry about Nate he's a man and can make his own decisions.

Now Nate isn't a champ or P4P 1 or the GOAT, but if he was I'd tell him he needs to fight and Tyron Woodley is a good start if he wants to be a legend.

It all just started sounding like reasons to duck TJ a LOOOOOOONG time ago

Back