Im getting tired of all this crying because Dillashaw called Mighty Mouse

TJ says he can make the weight easily. If he's right, then what's the problem? Seems DJ just doesn't want to fight anyone with a pulse.

Haven't got a problem with the call out. I do have a problem with people thinking DJ has to accept. Especially for the chump change there offering.
I think DJ has earned a flat rate of a million. You don't even have to offer him points, but the UFC are being cheap bastards.
DJ doesn't owe TJ anything. If DJ turns him down, move on and fight the next guy in line at 135. Don't act like a stalker ex-girlfriend.

MM advocates' logic: "Mighty Mouse can only fight guys smaller than him. If not, then it's cowardly."

I mean, are you serious with this BS? Sometimes the stupidity here is really beyond me.

Actually it should be Mighty Mouse himself begging for a fight like this.

They're not going to pay him more than he's worth in generating revenue, but they'll pay him more than he's made if he agrees to fight TJ. It will be his highest paying fight. I don't think there's any doubt about that. The only doubt is if he'll take the fight and prove to the world how great he is.

They are NOT willing to pay him more. Where are you getting that from? They are willing to give him the same PPV points deal. He DOES NOT want that because he KNOWS he does NOT generate PPV sales. He wants to be paid more money on the front end and have no PPV points.

Where is your source that he’s gonna get paid more for this fight?

Haven't got a problem with the call out. I do have a problem with people thinking DJ has to accept. Especially for the chump change there offering.
I think DJ has earned a flat rate of a million. You don't even have to offer him points, but the UFC are being cheap bastards.
DJ doesn't owe TJ anything. If DJ turns him down, move on and fight the next guy in line at 135. Don't act like a stalker ex-girlfriend.
What are you talking about?
DJ is literally the ONLY fighter EVER that is overpaid.

TJ himself said DJ liked the idea of a fight between them, but because DJ didn't dance out with a banner announcing it, and because he tried to strong-arm Dana after Dana tried to strong-arm him, retarded sherdoggers come out in spades.

The only people who look pathetic in all this are the losers using it as an excuse to attack DJ because all the other bullshit they used to say has been proven so evidently false that their igornant opinions have become completly indefensible in any reasonable way.
Even more pathetic is keep defending "DJ honour" in the internet

Lol at running to his proper weight class

Dude had the balls to fight at the highest level against guys who dwarfed him

And quit your bitching ts. 99.99% of tj vs mm threads are people accusing mm of ducking tj and it's old.

How is it bullyish if he can make the weight. Dj ducked to go for the record, nobody gave a shit bout that fight i cant even remember who he fought.
Max holloway was looking for an opponent recently. Seems like a good test for tj if he's anxious to be a multi division champ

Max holloway was looking for an opponent recently. Seems like a good test for tj if he's anxious to be a multi division champ

Tj asked for the dj one when they needed a quick fill in or something and dj refused cuz he isn't a fly. Has tj ever missed weight or gotten close? Dj has always been asking for a big fight. Again dj saw a guy who would beat him n didnt want to fight him that's all.

All the people that will Claim TJ is a bigger man and should feel bad for calling out a "smaller" man will also be the first ones to defend weight cuts. They will have no problem with a guy like Tony Ferguson cutting from 200lbs to fight at 155 so he can be as big as possible to fight a smaller man. "But weight cutting is a science, a skill" blah blah blah. They are called hypocrites and the world is full of them.

All the people that will Claim TJ is a bigger man and should feel bad for calling out a "smaller" man will also be the first ones to defend weight cuts. They will have no problem with a guy like Tony Ferguson cutting from 200lbs to fight at 155 so he can be as big as possible to fight a smaller man. "But weight cutting is a science, a skill" blah blah blah. They are called hypocrites and the world is full of them.
Why don't you point out which posters have defended weight cutting because otherwise youre just spouting non sense..

I could do the same thing and say all the people talking shit on dj were the same people complaining about edgar getting an immediate shot at aldo

Why don't you point out which posters have defended weight cutting because otherwise youre just spouting non sense..

I could do the same thing and say all the people talking shit on dj were the same people complaining about edgar getting an immediate shot at aldo

Just look at any time weight cutting is brought up. I don't keep a list of names of posters who support anything but you come out against weight cutting on here and you'll find you're vastly outnumbered. Like I said, Fergie can cut from 200 to 155 and it's a science and skill. TJ calls out a man claiming to be P4P GOAT, that's 10lbs "smaller" than TJ and he's a "bully", calling out smaller men etc.

Agreed. I do think in this case it might not be a huge weight difference and its just such a great fight of monsters so I wouldnt hold it against TJ's win.

This kicks ass, btw. I think DJ, Cruz, TJ, and Garbrandt are all top 15 skillwise, and it's awesome we are getting to see them fight each other
It would be nice. But DJ is afraid to move up!

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?

I am inclined to agree with you but the arguments can be made that Demetrius is doing the same thing by fighting pathetic competition. With the exception of Joseph benavidez. But that was a million years ago.

It would be nice. But DJ is afraid to move up!
I don' think he' afraid, I think he wants them to come down (which they seem willing to do so), but with the first attempt to make the TJ fight he was a little funny. Maybe he was trying to keep some ground by digging his heels in, I'd like to think as good as he is that he isn't scared of anyone

I don' think he' afraid, I think he wants them to come down (which they seem willing to do so), but with the first attempt to make the TJ fight he was a little funny. Maybe he was trying to keep some ground by digging his heels in, I'd like to think as good as he is that he isn't scared of anyone
TJ said he would go down to his category and yet he preferred RAY FUCKING BORG.

And now thats TJ has won the belt the Mighty Runouse is playing dead

Back