I'm getting bullied, can I have some grappling advice?

The honest answer if you're not going to talk to your parents is scare the shit out of him. One day when he's not looking punch him in the back of the head and pound on him mercilessly and tell him next time he touches you you'll stab him. Or keep a knife with you at all times you're around him. If he does it again or he manages to overcome you suckerpunching him next time beat him with a hammer or a bat (no head shots, you don't want to kill him), he'll get the message.

That all seems really excessive, I don't want to bring weapons into this. But a suckerpunch could work if he keeps on doing it.

1) Of course it is, I've already told you that I have no interest in fighting.
2) Read it again, I ask "Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling)" and actually say to NOT suggest to speak to my parents.
3) Not all parents are perfect and understanding, they have issues of their own and my dad is just starting to understand that my mental problems are not something that you just "grow out of".
4) It's not like I'm being thrown around, I'm just getting stuck in submission positions that I don't know how to get out of.
5) Yes, it was and that's why I said that it wasn't bullying in the picture. Trump would be proud of the alternative facts that you've posted, no where have I said that I would be able to beat him from 1 lesson. I just wanted possible counter moves to learn, which has been given from the good advice on this post.

Oh please, you are a low level amateur. Just give up on this troll and start again. You are embarrassing yourself.

That all seems really excessive, I don't want to bring weapons into this. But a suckerpunch could work if he keeps on doing it.

Didn't you say literally minutes ago...."2) Read it again, I ask "Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling)" and actually say to NOT suggest to speak to my parents."

I thought you didn't want to punch him , you can't even remember your lies. Just give it up!

Didn't you say literally minutes ago...."2) Read it again, I ask "Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling)" and actually say to NOT suggest to speak to my parents."

I thought you didn't want to punch him , you can't even remember your lies. Just give it up!

That was 2 days ago, this whole thing is pissing me off though. I obviously don't want to punch him, he's my younger brother but I might not have a choice if it continues.

Animals in the wild, much like humans, fight to show their dominance. Once dominance is established, the beatings stop, and the social role of the alpha male, and the beta male begin. I would suggest you pull your pants down, stick your dick in between your legs (so it looks like you have a vagina), and submit to your brother. The beatings will stop and your social roles will be established.

Anything else I can help you with?

no, DUDE youre a lot bigger than him. If you train for just a few months you can easily defend his sub attemps and you can get on top of him and control him on the ground

Yeah, I'm taking Gracie online lessons rn. And I really struggle with doing that. Whenever I pin him, he reverses it by wrapping his legs around my stomach. And then when I'm pinned I don't know how to defend against it. I think I would be better with standing moves, ground moves seem too technical.

Edit: Since every single word I'm saying is being analysed and taking out of context, I'll clarify this: My first sentence is referring to the present. My other sentences are referring to the past.

Last edited:
Animals in the wild, much like humans, fight to show their dominance. Once dominance is established, the beatings stop, and the social role of the alpha male, and the beta male begin. I would suggest you pull your pants down, stick your dick in between your legs (so it looks like you have a vagina), and submit to your brother. The beatings will stop and your social roles will be established.

Anything else I can help you with?

You two would probably get along, both being bullies and having the same maturity. It has nothing to do with dominance, animals or whatever you're talking about. I'm done responding to you.

Yeah, I'm taking Gracie online lessons rn. And I really struggle with doing that. Whenever I pin him, he reverses it by wrapping his legs around my stomach. And then when I'm pinned I don't know how to defend against it. I think I would be better with standing moves, ground moves seem too technical.

So now you are telling me that the little 85 pound man that you fear, and who is relentlessly bullying you, is now your work out partner for the online Gracie program?

God you are fucking terrible!

You two would probably get along, both being bullies and having the same maturity. It has nothing to do with dominance, animals or whatever you're talking about. I'm done responding to you.

You are so pathetic, you should not have responded to me in the first place, because I know you are a troll and you are not going to convince me otherwise. I actually have great respect for trolls that are good, you are giving them a very bad name.

This is a good example what a decent troll job is.... http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...mother-now-im-feeling-weird-about-it.3475895/

Your trolling sucks!

Last edited:
bro I would bribe him with 20$ bucks and some candy so he knows you love him.

Or maybe this will help you TS. Even if you don't kick his ass you'll at least tone your abs and butt with this video.

Back