I'm getting bullied, can I have some grappling advice?

Learn Judo and spam kosoto gake's on him, and try to land on him as he falls too...

Hello, don't know if this is the wrong section, I'll move it to the correct one if it is.

Anyway, I'm 19 years old, 5'7 and 140 pounds. My brother is 11 years old, 5'2ish and around 85 pounds. He started taking Jiu Jitsu lessons a couple years back and is quite good. The only thing is he's been "practicing" on me, which includes positions like the image below (it wasn't bullying in this image). So a couple of weeks ago he started fighting with me which I did not consent to. I was stuck in a head scissor and tapped out but he didn't let go and I was rendered unconscious. Since then he constantly beats me up, to the point where I'm losing sleep over it.

It's embarrassing and has gone too far. Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling) I'm not a violent person. Also, does anyone know how to get out of the position seen below? Obviously, I can't tell my parents because of the embarrassing nature so please don't suggest that.

Thank you.
515b003632bf4fb1bb83ba46787763ec_A.png

Find someone and become his bitch.

I would have to disagree, after 20 years of lurking the internet I have seen really good troll jobs, and this guy is awful!

I realise that this does sound like a little too much to be real, but sometimes the truth really is stranger than fiction. Anyway, I guess this proves how seriously my claims would be taken if I went to my parents about this.

I realise that this does sound like a little too much to be real, but sometimes the truth really is stranger than fiction. Anyway, I guess this proves how seriously my claims would be taken if I went to my parents about this.

You aren't funny, nor are you believable. Please stop, you are wasting both of our time.

In the .000000000000001% chance that this is not a troll job, I suggest you sew on a pair of balls a do something about it, he is 11 and 85 pounds!!!!

In other words you are either a terrible troll or a huge pussy!

Last edited:
You aren't funny, nor are you believable. Please stop, you are wasting both of our time.

In the .000000000000001% chance that this is not a troll job, I suggest you sew on a pair of balls a do something about it, he is 11 and 85 pounds!!!!

In other words you are either a terrible troll or a huge pussy!

I wouldn't make a joke about something as serious as bullying and you chose to waste your time writing that instead of an actual response which could help me.

I've already said that he's trained in Jiu Jitsu and that I have medical conditions from past experiences which makes confrontation difficult for me.

Maybe the real pussies are the ones who would mock a person in a difficult situation instead of helping them.

I wouldn't make a joke about something as serious as bullying and you chose to waste your time writing that instead of an actual response which could help me.

I've already said that he's trained in Jiu Jitsu and that I have medical conditions from past experiences which makes confrontation difficult for me.

Maybe the real pussies are the ones who would mock a person in a difficult situation instead of helping them.

Nah, the real pussies are the ones who pretend they are mentally ill so they can manipulate people on a message board, because they do not have enough ingenuity to do a decent troll job that is actually entertaining.

I've got an instinct for these sorts of things, and based on the particular flavor of responses im reasonably confident hes an actual thing. Most uninitiated people are clueless or immature by default, is normal.

Don't let that stop you anyways though; the best thing about the internet after all is building character through griefing.

Last edited:
The honest answer if you're not going to talk to your parents is scare the shit out of him. One day when he's not looking punch him in the back of the head and pound on him mercilessly and tell him next time he touches you you'll stab him. Or keep a knife with you at all times you're around him. If he does it again or he manages to overcome you suckerpunching him next time beat him with a hammer or a bat (no head shots, you don't want to kill him), he'll get the message.

I've got an instinct for these sorts of things, and based on the particular flavor of his responses im reasonably confident hes an actual thing. Most uninitiated people are clueless or immature by default, is normal.

Don't let that stop you anyways though; the best thing about the internet is teaching people greater maturity and robustness through griefing!

I would have to respectfully disagree and this is why.....

1. This was his very first post on Sherdog.
2. The post was more focused on whether or not he should tell his parent. Why would you go to a grappling forum to get self help advice?
3. The poster claims he has mental disabilities, some of them fairly serious (mutism, and disassociative behavior), in order to be diagnosed he had to have been to a mental health professional, thus his parents would know about his problems and would be understanding about his problems, and concerned that their other son is a bully.
4. I don't care if the 11 year old is a JiuJitsu savant, who will be the next Rickson Gracie. A 85 pound prepubescent teen is not going to be able to physically dominate someone who out weighs him by 55 pounds.
5. Lastly the picture of "him and his brother" was obviously taken when the two were in some type of gym, they are on a mat, and there are punching bags. Yet he plays stupid on whether or not he will be able to beat someone from more than one lesson.

This whole post reeks of bullshit. I respectfully disagree and I am pretty sure this is a lousy troll job.

Last edited:
Hello, don't know if this is the wrong section, I'll move it to the correct one if it is.

Anyway, I'm 19 years old, 5'7 and 140 pounds. My brother is 11 years old, 5'2ish and around 85 pounds. He started taking Jiu Jitsu lessons a couple years back and is quite good. The only thing is he's been "practicing" on me, which includes positions like the image below (it wasn't bullying in this image). So a couple of weeks ago he started fighting with me which I did not consent to. I was stuck in a head scissor and tapped out but he didn't let go and I was rendered unconscious. Since then he constantly beats me up, to the point where I'm losing sleep over it.

It's embarrassing and has gone too far. Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling) I'm not a violent person. Also, does anyone know how to get out of the position seen below? Obviously, I can't tell my parents because of the embarrassing nature so please don't suggest that.

Thank you.
515b003632bf4fb1bb83ba46787763ec_A.png
Wow u should have the strength advantage when grappling with ur little brother

2. The post was more focused on whether or not he should tell his parent. Why would you go to a grappling forum to get self help advice?
3. The poster claims he has mental disabilities, some of them fairly serious (mutism, and disassociative behavior), in order to be diagnosed he had to have been to a mental health professional, thus his parents would know about his problems and would be understanding about his problems, and concerned that their other son is a bully.
4. I don't care if the 11 year old is a JiuJitsu savant, who will be the next Rickson Gracie. A 85 pound prepubescent teen is not going to be able to physically dominate someone who out weighs him by 55 pounds.
5. Lastly the picture of "him and his brother" was obviously taken when the two were in some type of gym, they are on a mat, and there are punching bags. Yet he plays stupid on whether or not he will be able to beat someone from more than one lesson.

This whole post reeks of bullshit. I respectfully disagree and I am pretty sure this is a lousy troll job.

Man it don't even matter really.

Wouldn't it take a long time to get better than him though? I was looking for an immediate solution.
no, DUDE youre a lot bigger than him. If you train for just a few months you can easily defend his sub attemps and you can get on top of him and control him on the ground

This is easily the worst troll job in the history of the grappling forum.

1) Of course it is, I've already told you that I have no interest in fighting.
2) Read it again, I ask "Is there anyway I can make it stop without resorting to punching? (i.e. grappling)" and actually say to NOT suggest to speak to my parents.
3) Not all parents are perfect and understanding, they have issues of their own and my dad is just starting to understand that my mental problems are not something that you just "grow out of".
4) It's not like I'm being thrown around, I'm just getting stuck in submission positions that I don't know how to get out of.
5) Yes, it was and that's why I said that it wasn't bullying in the picture. Trump would be proud of the alternative facts that you've posted, no where have I said that I would be able to beat him from 1 lesson. I just wanted possible counter moves to learn, which has been given from the good advice on this post.

Back