I'm a former Christian/Trump supporter, who has converted to Islam

How can you choose a religion that teaches you that a non-believer's life is worth that of a dog's and should be put to death for non-conversion? Do you not see an issue with that? Sure, you can speak of being more civil due to being a Westernized Muslim, but such a belief is at the core of your religion.

Last edited:
How can you choose a religion that teaches you that a non-believer's life is worth that of a dog's and should be put to death for non-conversion? Do you not see an issue with that? Sure, you can speak of being more civil due to being a Westernized Muslim, but such a belief is at the core of your religion.

That's not true

It's not hardcore at the religion, it's part of non progressive Islam, much like the Old Testament is almost worthless in todays Christianity.

That's not true

It's not hardcore at the religion, it's part of non progressive Islam, much like the Old Testament is almost worthless in todays Christianity.

So are you ever gonna ask my question about what happens when you go doodie?

Raped 0 women? You're terrible at being muslim. I think the quota is 25 per month. Make sure they're white though....then hit them with rocks.

That's not true

The New Testament is Christianity.

It's very hard these days to come out as a practicing member of Islam.

The number of muslims in westernized culture that have to face prejudice and ridicule every day is alarming.
Oh stop playing the victim.

I assume you are off to prison, as I understand converting is the best way to avoid buttrape there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back