I'm a former Christian/Trump supporter, who has converted to Islam

Did a major life event occur prior to you having your psychotic break?

What do you think about the Pope blessing the Fatima kids?

Do you think Islam needs to brought into the 21st century?

Do you fuck goats?

If you're not a troll let me help you out on how to deal with the usual "Your prophet is a pedo comment" from a post I made. @Kahl Drogo

Hadith was compiled 200 years after his death, so that's a big stretch.

Once again, you lot show that you think Islam is false religion, and think it's garbage, but you'll take the most garbage of sources when it fits your narrative.

Facts, and reasoning are not tied to an ideology. It's stands to reason that the premise of the Prophet is a pedo is based on an EXTREMELY weak source that relied on hearsay for generations after generations.

If you tell me you buy a red Honda Accord from 1999 for X amount of dollars. What do you think that car will have become after just 1 year of word to mouth with no one penning it down? Same principle applies to the Hadith.

I would
images

And Aisha cheated on Mohamed. Not surprise!

Not that it matters tho. Is all about the message not the messenger!

And Aisha cheated on Mohamed. Not surprise!

Not that it matters tho. Is all about the message not the messenger!

Isn't the messenger (Mohammed) a huge part of it?

Sort of like how Jesus is a central part of Christianity?

The messenger acting as an archetypal figure to emulate and by guided by.

Obviously it is ultimately the underlying philosophies and belief structures/patterns that are what religions are all about (same with all of them), but the central figure is an important aspect of it.

Isn't the messenger (Mohamed) a huge part of it?

Sort of like how Jesus is a central part of Christianity?

The messenger acting as an archetypal figure to emulate.
There's a reason Nostomo deleted all religious threads.

Hadith was compiled 200 years after his death, so that's a big stretch.

Once again, you lot show that you think Islam is false religion, and think it's garbage, but you'll take the most garbage of sources when it fits your narrative.

Facts, and reasoning are not tied to an ideology. It's stands to reason that the premise of the Prophet is a pedo is based on an EXTREMELY weak source that relied on hearsay for generations after generations.

If you tell me you buy a red Honda Accord from 1999 for X amount of dollars. What do you think that car will have become after just 1 year of word to mouth with no one penning it down? Same principle applies to the Hadith./QUOTE]
Facts, and reasoning are not tied to an ideology. It's stands to reason that the premise of the entire religion is based on an EXTREMELY weak source that relied on hearsay for generations after generations.

Back