I'm a former Christian/Trump supporter, who has converted to Islam

So.. you're still in close proximity to do the converting.
He recently converted, I moved over a year ago, how could I have converted him if he just converted, and to boot, the murderer would have been 16 and still in HS when I lived there.

He's only 18 now, once again, read the article.

And I live in Clearwater now, about an hour and a half away from USF

He recently converted, I moved over a year ago, how could I have converted him if he just converted, and to boot, the murderer would have been 16 and still in HS when I lived there.

Your defensive tone is just a bit suspicious.

I'm calling the FBI.

Why would you go from one stupid religion to another stupid one?

Just call it a day

Where were you born and were you raised around Muslims?

At what age did you convert, have you ever lived an a Muslim country?

I was born and raised in a Muslim country, surprised anyone would willingly convert to Islam.

That's not true

It's not hardcore at the religion, it's part of non progressive Islam, much like the Old Testament is almost worthless in todays Christianity.
The bible is the work of man, therefore open to interpretation. Nevermind the fact that the OT is superseded by the NT.

The Quran is the word of Allah, therefore must be taken literally.

Sheesh man. Learn the basics about the club you join before you say the Shahada.

How do you sleep knowing you worship a genocidal pedophile? Will you be fighting the kafirs wherever they are like your prophet instructed?

I just came back to this post after reading an article about a Muslim convert killing his roommates. I guess it wasn't you, since you're not in jail right now.

My question to you is, what do you plan to do about the serious problem of Muslim extremism? Do you plan on speaking out against the atrocities committed by your fellow Muslims & condemning their actions?

Your new found religion has serious issues that need to be addressed. It's Muslims themselves that need to address the issues.

Back