I'm a former Christian/Trump supporter, who has converted to Islam

What has happened in the last 6 months that made you see the light?

Also why change religion?
I can understand losing one, but straight swapping seems strange.

I'm nailing a Muslim Syrian.. Sometimes with the window open i her apartment in Dearborn with hijabis and Muslim dudes around.. So I feel ya.. But I'm still Catholic or nonsecular lol.

Cool thread Kahl Drogo!!! Want to bring it to the whitehouse?

OP:

Can't you simply say "Hi God, it's me!" openly every day and be thankful for whatever your Supreme Being has blessed you with or do you feel the need to bow, kneel, go to big buildings, pray at the time someone tells you to, and observe a day that someone tells you is a holy day? Maybe you crave structure and trying on religions is your attempt to find one that gives it to you? Just wondering what fuels people's need for religion since I've never once heard a sound argument that "God" invented religion. It appears that flawed, sinful, and often times idiotic humans did. Hence, the multitude of monotheistic religions.

Are you a ginger and if so where do you get off trying to convince us you're not one of the crazy ones?

why ist he WWE pushing Roman Reigns?

That actually happened in the apartment complex I used to live in, I moved about a year ago.

I'm 25 my dude, those kids were students at USF, I'm like 7-8 years older than them.

But that really is my old aparment complex.

Did you convert him to Islam?

Yea

But how would I be them if 2 are dead and the other 2 are in a maximum security prison right now? And I moved out over a year ago.

Come on bud, keep up.

You converted him a year ago, then left.

3 of them weren't converted, only the murderer, and he recently converted then killed 2 of them.

Read the article, my dude.

I understand what happened, I'm asking if you converted the one who killed the other two.

I understand you didn't actually kill anyone.

5387fd514c6635451d953c7ef94d2ea6_mr-slave-meme-generator-mr-slave-memes_308-403.jpeg

I understand what happened, I'm asking if you converted the one who killed the other two.
i didn't live in that apartment, I lived in the same complex, there's about 7 buildings and about 100 rooms.

It's mainly for kids that are living off campus at USF.

You're also being extremely bigoted right now, and it's getting on my nerves.

i didn't live in that apartment, I lived in the same complex, there's about 7 buildings and about 100 rooms.

It's mainly for kids that are living off campus at USF.

You're also being extremely bigoted right now, and it's getting on my nerves.

So.. you're still in close proximity to do the converting.

Back