If you want to shoplift leave your detachable penis at home

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cliffs: Woman who thinks she is a man is reported for shoplifting and has to show her fake peepee to cops.

LOL, don't use the Mandingo model if you are at Stop n shop

A transgender woman alleges that she was coerced into showing her “prosthetic penis” to a grocery store cashier after being accused of shoplifting by an off-duty sheriff’s officer and employees of the business.

“I need to see what’s in your pants,” said the officer repeatedly, according to allegations in a lawsuit filed by the transgender woman.

The “prosthetic penis” was perceived as being stolen merchandise, according to the transgender woman’s lawyer:

My understanding is that (the officer) saw something in her pants, which was the prosthetic device, and thought she took something from the store and was hiding it. She didn't steal anything. She didn't touch a single thing in that store.

“Plaintiff identifies as a transgender woman who wears a prosthetic penis… During this inspection, plaintiff showed the cashier the prosthetic penis and her vagina,” reads the lawsuit.

The transgender woman "began begging for help and felt scared, humiliated, intimidated and abused," alleges the suit, adding that the cashier offered her no assistance.

"Shockingly, rather than wait for a female police officer to arrive, a female cashier was called to conduct an invasive inspection,” the lawsuit states.

The officer and store employees “violated state anti-discrimination laws,” alleges the lawsuit.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20908/transgender-woman-forced-show-prosthetic-penis-robert-kraychik

I wouldn't feel bad if it were me. Joke's on them, they had to look at my junk and likely pay for my vacay to the Maldives after my attorney sent the letter and we settled.

hehe,,I wish they got this all on tape.

"What's that stashed in your damn pants?!!?!"

"it's it's muh penis, officer!"

"You're penis?!?!,,,I'll bet, cashier, get over here!",

hehe,,poor cop.

he/she/it/they lucked out, what a lucritive lawsuit this will be.

hehe,,I wish they got this all on tape.

"What's that stashed in your damn pants?!!?!"

"it's it's muh penis, officer!"

"You're penis?!?!,,,I'll bet, cashier, get over here!",

hehe,,poor cop.

gettyimages-151040534.jpg

I would have filled that up with some
SFS_Homemade_20Mayonnaise_007.jpg

That's what happens when you go overboard with the penis size.

Just the kind of shit trans people have to deal with everyday. As a legit male I can shoplift by stuffing shit in my pants all the time and security's just like 'nice dick bro'

Just the kind of shit trans people have to deal with everyday. As a legit male I can shoplift by stuffing shit in my pants all the time and security's just like 'nice dick bro'
You got to be careful though. I almost got caught a few times stealing 1/2 rings of bologna. But then again im white. In hindsight i probably should have painted myself black.

You got to be careful though. I almost got caught a few times stealing 1/2 rings of bologna. But then again im white. In hindsight i probably should have painted myself black.

lol, when I was a kid I used to think this. I was like why not just wear a sky mask and paint the exposed skin brown and commit crimes----shit you can get caught on camera even....never going to connect it to my white ass

now I can't remember if I thought this before or after I went out spray painting shit with a friend one night and the next day his brother lied and told the cops he saw black indians doing it....then tie this all into Body Double

lol, when I was a kid I used to think this. I was like why not just wear a sky mask and paint the exposed skin brown and commit crimes----shit you can get caught on camera even....never going to connect it to my white ass

now I can't remember if I thought this before or after I went out spray painting shit with a friend one night and the next day his brother lied and told the cops he saw black indians doing it....then tie this all into Body Double
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lty-wearing-black-man-disguise-robberies.html

During searches, if we believe to be a male, male searches. Opposite for females. If known or believed to be trans, they are given their choice and are held to it (blue state.) If police or loss prevention officer believed subject to be male, they should have searched. If subject advised that they were FTM trans, either the male cop should have searched or, dealers choice to the suspect, and go by that. Female store employee should not have been involved unless a licensed security officer.

So this fake pee pee was supposed to make her feel more like a dude, right?

How many dudes outside of @Roca and his alter egos walk around with foreign objects in their panties?

reminds me of the guy with the 13 inch penis who had it mistaken for a bomb.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html

white guys with world record dicks
white guys robbing banks

serious twilight zone shit here

:eek:

Damn. Dude would have got away with that shit if it wasn't for his bitch.

of course someone ratted him out, this shit (he stole from me) was fucking genius

"A white man who pleaded guilty to six robberies in Ohio used a black mask so lifelike that police initially arrested a black man for one of the crimes.
The mother of the wrongly accused man even thought a photo of the robbery suspect she saw on television was a photo of her son.
Zdzierak's masked resemblance to the black man who was initially arrested was so similar that some witnesses even identified a photo of the black man as the one who robbed them, McDowell said"

- LOL

Back