If you hate 'Muslims' you have been fooled

Brainwashed yanks and westerners hate Muslims and Islam, yet their society is built on the most evil atrocities known in human history. Their way of living is the most unsustainable and they are responsible for the destruction of our planet. They are delusional to think that their ideology is better.
I have a one-way ticket to Lahore, Pakistan. PM me for the details.

I have a one-way ticket to Lahore, Pakistan. PM me for the details.

Right? He calls Westerners brainwashed, and yet he clearly still believes critique of Islam and hating Muslims is the same thing....

What we don't know keeps the contracts alive and movin'
They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as the cells
Rally round the family, pockets full of shells

I dunno, man. I've never heard someone say "I hate nazism but not nazis."
If there were over a billion Nazis in the world, if there were dozens of countries with Nazi-majority populations, and most of them appeared to be "moderate Nazis" then you probably would. ;)

Last edited:
If globalist/EU will plan to invade Europe with poisonous snakes, i will absolutely blame first globalist/EU

Still something should be done about the poisonous snakes

What's wrong with (((globalists))) ? Diversity is strength. Take more 3rd world immigrants filthy goyim... uhhh I mean ... racists.

I don't hate all Moslems.

But I do think they should all be forcefully deported to the Arabic peninsula, regardless of their race. It's their sick and twisted ideology that binds them together so then it's only fair they all get to live together where that abomination of a religion once started.

The Globalists are setting people from the West and people from Arabia against each other like Mr Punch and the Crocodile fighting each other.

Ill Arab behaviour in Western countries? Who imported them? Who is aiding and abetting them while they're here?

Most of the terrorist attacks in Western countries are done by the intelligence agencies or their proxies, actually a lot of them are fake, this is done to whip up hatred and justify crackdowns on civil liberties and further wars to secure natural resources and expand Israel.

The real terrorism is going on in the Near East where one Arab country after another is attacked causing wreckage and millions of deaths.

It's extremely hard as a group of people to do something as simple as not letting in as many people or any at all.

the i dont hate muslims but i hate islam thing is such a cowardly cop out. just man up and say you hate muslims lol
I say the brainwashing is complete if you can't separate your humanity from your ideology. Or if it takes precedence over everything else.

Where else but in Islam is such utter devotion demanded, and reinforced through prayer 5 times a day, and a special month dedicated to reaffirming their Muslimness through fasting?

You are not your religion. You are not Islam. Religion is a choice. Choices are open to criticism. What a person chooses to do isn't a static thing. It's open to evaluation, and can change over time. No matter what apostasy laws try to enforce.

Your way of thinking leads to blasphemy laws. Unsurprisingly, blasphemy laws, as with apostasy laws are most prevalent in Islamic countries. And that's one more example of the total control demanded by that religion.

But hey, what's not to like?

And yes, I know not all, maybe not even most Muslims are like that. I can differentiate the followers from their ideologies. As can most everyone. And that's why I don't hate Muslims. But right now it's the only religion that leads a significant percentage of its followers down that path. And that's my problem with Islam.

I hate Islam. 'Muslims' have been fooled by Islam.

People are all like oh Muslims are so evil they conquer and oppress meanwhile since the Gulf War probably 5 million Muslims have been killed by NATO for Israeli genocidal expansionism and resource grabbing and it is continuing still.

Do they not count as human or what.

Brainwashed yanks and westerners hate Muslims and Islam, yet their society is built on the most evil atrocities known in human history. Their way of living is the most unsustainable and they are responsible for the destruction of our planet. They are delusional to think that their ideology is better.

Last I checked there were approximately zero people trying to flee Western countries in order to live in any of the ME shitholes, and on the other hand, millions of people from those shitholes trying to leave in order to get into the West. Now why would that happen, if Western secularism wasn't vastly superior to the theocracies and dictatorships in the ME?

Pathetic and embarrassing to see how easy it is to manipulate the Western public.

The levels of hatred for 'Islam' on this forum and in general are over the red line, martial law in France, Sweden and the UK, armed paramilitary police rollout, invasion of Syria coming etc. and 'Islam' hasn't done anything, M**, M****D, C** et al make a flimsy sock puppet and do their false flags which are deliberately unconvincing and contain their signature calling cards so you know they did it and all the retards are frothing at the mouth raging at Islam while millions of Arabs are genocided for Israel.

smh

If a man sets your house on fire, you still have to put out the fire before catching the suspect. I reckon most people realize that radical Islam is simply a symptom of a greater disease, that has infected Europe and America, but nonetheless, we must address the danger and contain it, before we can ever hope to get to the culprits who've unleashed it upon the West.

Arabs being genocided and driven off their lands is not my problem, but the resources of my country being used by another in order to accomplish this feat most certainly is. Something has to be done to put an end to it, but at first we need to stabilize the situation in the West.

Only a strong, stable, united West can hope to solve anyone else's issues, without being used for a malicious, corrupt purpose. Right now, as compromised as we are, all sorts of "special interests" would undoubtedly take hold of any attempts to resolve issues in the Middle East, to direct these efforts towards their own individual gain, no matter how well-intended originally. Israel and Saudi Arabia are only a few of the many players who are using the "big, dumb jock" on the playfield (a.k.a America and its NATO ally goon squad) to their own advantage. Until the citizens begin to understand the games being played at their expense, it is really not a good idea to get involved in the Middle East, or anywhere else.

Right now, the best alternative is to curl up in a ball, put up barriers, minimize the possibility of a greater conflict and "figure things out" as Mr. Donald Trump eloquently put it. Otherwise we risk everything going to shit.

Last edited:
I don't get it, i deal with these people on a daily basis.
They are aggressive,antisocial, look down on westerners and have a total different mindset then native people.

I don't like them, how have I been fooled ?

The globalists are doing false-flag terror attacks to trick you into closing your borders...

Because that would.... Globalize the... Wait...

420 bro

Back