If you hate 'Muslims' you have been fooled

The globalists are doing false-flag terror attacks to trick you into closing your borders...

Because that would.... Globalize the... Wait...

420 bro

I have zero doubt that secret service agents were told to look in the other direction, regarding many potential terrorists who are allowed to roam freely, in order to keep up a steady stream of terror attacks in Europe which would not only excuse continued interventionist Middle Eastern policies, but also the gradual unification of European nations into a single structure.

Terror attacks are being used as the main reason to form a united European army and secret services, by the EU lobby.

No politician is stupid enough (outside of perhaps some Marxist loons) to think that taking in millions of people from an active war zone, with high levels of terrorist activity, doesn't greatly decrease national security. But that was the entire point. National security must be replaced by federal security. EU, which engineered this crisis through its open borders policies, is using these continued terror attacks to discredit the abilities of sovereign nations to take care of themselves, despite of course, the most sovereign of all European nations (such as Hungary or Poland) having zero problems with terrorism. Only those countries which are fully on board with the EU agenda, are being screwed.

It sounds chilling that the lives of all these people being lost was calculated from the beginning, but there is no doubt that they were. The hundreds being killed in terror attacks, the thousands of women raped, the tens of thousands of civilians being targeted by immigrant crime sprees, the hundreds of thousands losing their livelihoods to third world labourers, were all calculated moves on the chess board, from the moment it all began.

We have so much data, so many statistics, nowadays, to analyze, to predict accurately, to point us into the right direction. All these deaths, if not outright pre-meditated, were atleast highly anticipated among top officials. And again, they were acceptable "losses" considering the gain.

Last edited:
Man the first page was gold..lelok is it? Wow this el replies were fats and brutal. I bet this guy lives in a first world country and is complaining about those darn "yanks" while enjoying all the benefits of said "yank" society. Let's see what the following pages bring..

The Globalists are setting people from the West and people from Arabia against each other like Mr Punch and the Crocodile fighting each other.

Ill Arab behaviour in Western countries? Who imported them? Who is aiding and abetting them while they're here?

Most of the terrorist attacks in Western countries are done by the intelligence agencies or their proxies, actually a lot of them are fake, this is done to whip up hatred and justify crackdowns on civil liberties and further wars to secure natural resources and expand Israel.

The real terrorism is going on in the Near East where one Arab country after another is attacked causing wreckage and millions of deaths.

You managed to wrap up anti-Semitism and fringe conspiracy theory all in one post.. Almost as fun as a 9/11 truther post.

What is it with this forum and "The Jews did it" bullshit.

You don't have to hate a group of people to want to avoid them.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.
200.gif
latest

I don't get it, i deal with these people on a daily basis.
They are aggressive,antisocial, look down on westerners and have a total different mindset then native people.

I don't like them, how have I been fooled ?

I didn't say that disliking Arabs from personal experience means that you have been fooled. I don't like them either. Not that I have much time for most whites either.

This thread is about how the Deep State manipulates the public, pumping out fake news, orchestrating false flags and sending stooges to commit genuine attacks, putting the public in a state of stress, hatred and fear and herding them against a fictional version of 'Islam' in order to roll out the Globalists' agenda.

* martial law / police state
* eternal war
* massive conflict with Arabia to set up Greater Israel, seize natural resources, profiteer and cause general population reduction

The globalists are doing false-flag terror attacks to trick you into closing your borders...

Because that would.... Globalize the... Wait...

420 bro

No even minor figure is calling for closed borders, whether on the basis of stopping terrorism or not. The Globalists have made that a madman fringe position in the eyes of the masses. However Arab imigration shall be curtailed because the end idea is to mongrelise everyone together into a brown mud pie with no coherent ethnicity, religion, culture etc.

You managed to wrap up anti-Semitism and fringe conspiracy theory all in one post.. Almost as fun as a 9/11 truther post.

What is it with this forum and "The Jews did it" bullshit.

Arabs are Semites and Jews are largely not. If you don't think Jews are wielding great influence over Western countries you might want to look into Trump's coterie for example.

Pathetic and embarrassing to see how easy it is to manipulate the Western public.

The levels of hatred for 'Islam' on this forum and in general are over the red line, martial law in France, Sweden and the UK, armed paramilitary police rollout, invasion of Syria coming etc. and 'Islam' hasn't done anything, M**, M****D, C** et al make a flimsy sock puppet and do their false flags which are deliberately unconvincing and contain their signature calling cards so you know they did it and all the retards are frothing at the mouth raging at Islam while millions of Arabs are genocided for Israel.

smh
It's a known fact the prophet of Islam is a pedophile.

There is no defending that.

the main religion in the Marshall Islands is Christianity. their society is really matriarchal, the women are put above men in everything and they also have a woman as president. I don't think Islam is a good fit for the people of the Marshall Islands.

So down with the patriarchy then?

I always knew you had a little SJW in you.

I kid, I kid.

I dislike Islam, however, I'm open to the possibility globalists are pushing radicalized Muslims into the western world to get us to go forward with wars in the middle east. I've heard increasing talks of "lets just wipe them all out" etc. That's retarded. Direct all that anger at the politicians and those who control them (enablers).

American citizens appetite for war is still very low at the moment, and America is the globalists most important war machine. I think what OP spoke about is an unlikely strategy that won't work no matter how many more terrorist attacks there are. People don't trust the intelligence agencies anymore and generally won't support new wars overseas.

What's more likely is that they're pushing in hordes of 3rd worlders because they want to destroy the middle class. They want the rich class and the poor class with no middle ground. The goal of globalization is a massive consolidation of power. To do that they need to make the citizens dependent on the government.

The Macron leaks showed that he eventually plans to naturalize all the migrants and refugees. That's fucking INSANE. I'm surprised how little coverage that got. That's part of the blueprint that got exposed. Be warned.

I dislike Islam, however, I'm open to the possibility globalists are pushing radicalized Muslims into the western world to get us to go forward with wars in the middle east. I've heard increasing talks of "lets just wipe them all out" etc. That's retarded. Direct all that anger at the politicians and those who control them (enablers).

American citizens appetite for war is still very low at the moment, and America is the globalists most important war machine. I think what OP spoke about is an unlikely strategy that won't work no matter how many more terrorist attacks there are. People don't trust the intelligence agencies anymore and generally won't support new wars overseas.

What's more likely is that they're pushing in hordes of 3rd worlders because they want to destroy the middle class. They want the rich class and the poor class with no middle ground. The goal of globalization is a massive consolidation of power. To do that they need to make the citizens dependent on the government.

The Macron leaks showed that he eventually plans to naturalize all the migrants and refugees. That's fucking INSANE. I'm surprised how little coverage that got. That's part of the blueprint that got exposed. Be warned.

It's a pity they both can't lose. If ISIS managed to attack a European parliament and kill hundreds of politicians, I'd be in serious danger of dying from dehydration due to excessive fapping:)

Back