If you hate 'Muslims' you have been fooled

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Globalists are setting people from the West and people from Arabia against each other like Mr Punch and the Crocodile fighting each other.

Ill Arab behaviour in Western countries? Who imported them? Who is aiding and abetting them while they're here?

Most of the terrorist attacks in Western countries are done by the intelligence agencies or their proxies, actually a lot of them are fake, this is done to whip up hatred and justify crackdowns on civil liberties and further wars to secure natural resources and expand Israel.

The real terrorism is going on in the Near East where one Arab country after another is attacked causing wreckage and millions of deaths.

I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam. If you don't hate Islam you're naive, ignorant, or just plain evil.

The Globalists are setting people from the West and people from Arabia against each other like Mr Punch and the Crocodile fighting each other.

Ill Arab behaviour in Western countries? Who imported them? Who is aiding and abetting them while they're here?

Most of the terrorist attacks in Western countries are done by the intelligence agencies or their proxies, actually a lot of them are fake, this is done to whip up hatred and justify crackdowns on civil liberties and further wars to secure natural resources and expand Israel.

The real terrorism is going on in the Near East where one Arab country after another is attacked causing wreckage and millions of deaths.
I don't hate any of the Muslims I know, in fact we get along pretty well. Their ideology on the other hand is pure shit.

Yeah...no.

There is definitely an engineered 'clash of civilizations' narrative that is going on.

I don't know who is worst, the muslim terrorist killing innocent people for religious browny points or the muslim apologist who do it to gain feel good browny points. oh lord think of the children.

I respect Islam. It has a lot of good teachings and a lot of bad ones just like Christianity/Judaism,

As a man of Science I hope all religions will just cease to exist.

Brainwashed yanks and westerners hate Muslims and Islam, yet their society is built on the most evil atrocities known in human history. Their way of living is the most unsustainable and they are responsible for the destruction of our planet. They are delusional to think that their ideology is better.

It's more than just a narrative.

I agree. The narrative is based on real things. 'Based on a true story'

But the mass migrations, Saudi Arabia financing Mosque construction under the watchful eye of Western intelligence, importing people from destabilized regions, political correctness (see clock boy for an example of media propaganda enforcing this), etc is on one side, while the 'Must defend from Islam, must crack down' is on the other.

It's totally engineered.

I work with TONS of muslims whom I do not hate, but I will never close my eyes to the fact that islam is a horrible idea, and hurts us a a species.

Brainwashed yanks and westerners hate Muslims and Islam, yet their society is built on the most evil atrocities known in human history. Their way of living is the most unsustainable and they are responsible for the destruction of our planet. They are delusional to think that their ideology is better.
Remind us why you left Islam behind?

Ahh but of course, it's the Jews and the globalists, and the actions and opinions of certain people are not their actually actions and opinions

hiatus doesnt mean left behind
Oh? I didn't realize there was such a thing as a hiatus in Islam. I also thought being from the Marshall Islands the ideology didn't mesh with your proud traditions. And that's not a dig at you BTW.

I have a problem with Islam, but yes, there is definitely the sense of a manufactured conflict about the act of forcing together groups of people who have no logical reason to get along.

Oh? I didn't realize there was such a thing as a hiatus in Islam. I also thought being from the Marshall Islands the ideology didn't mesh with your proud traditions. And that's not a dig at you BTW.
the main religion in the Marshall Islands is Christianity. their society is really matriarchal, the women are put above men in everything and they also have a woman as president. I don't think Islam is a good fit for the people of the Marshall Islands.

the i dont hate muslims but i hate islam thing is such a cowardly cop out. just man up and say you hate muslims lol

Back