If you hate 'Muslims' you have been fooled

For those who doubt the the true nature of Islam....

Do you know what happened to the Christians in Afghanistan? They were genocided by moslems...wiped out. It is illegal to be a Christian now.

These are the people you feel sorry for and talk about with this nonsense.

"oh noes you bombed afghanistan! that's why they hate us! it's really teh globalist" lol

Well, for one thing, Sharia. 86% of Malaysians and 72% of Indonesians favor making Sharia the official law in their country. To put that in perspective, 84% of Afghani's and 74% Egyptians support Sharia.

I assume you're talking about this
gsi2-chp1-3.png

first afghanistan is 99% not 84%

also not sure what it's supposed to show. Thailand is at 77% and they are not imposing sharia law anytime soon I can tell you that

I assume you're talking about this
gsi2-chp1-3.png

first afghanistan is 99% not 84%

also not sure what it's supposed to show. Thailand is at 77% and they are not imposing sharia law anytime soon I can tell you that

I mixed it up with Pakistan, but it's kind of irrelevant. Look at the chart. Malaysia is right in line with or well above many North African and Middle Eastern nations. So obviously, as far as Sharia goes, they have a lot in common with the Arab world. Those are Muslim citizens being polled. Thailand's Muslim population represents 5.8% of the country. I don't expect their minority opinion to be the law of the land. You didn't include Malaysia (61% Muslim), so I'm sure you read about how the Malaysian legal system incorporates Sharia.

Last edited:
I guess the last 1400 years of jihad against the West, the rape, killing and systematic enslavement of white Christians was a fig newton of our collective imaginations.

Yes, "certain people" have always colluded with them and stabbed us in the back. (Spanish Inquisition, ahem).

The Spanish Inquisition was like 14 deaths/year for like 400 years. Countries with the death penalty today have more deaths/year.

I mixed it up with Pakistan, but it's kind of irrelevant. Look at the chart. Malaysia is right in line with or well above many North African and Middle Eastern nations. So obviously, as far as Sharia goes, they have a lot in common with the Arab world. Those are Muslim citizens being polled. Thailand's Muslim population represents 5.8% of the country. I don't expect their minority opinion to be the law of the land. You didn't include Malaysia (61% Muslim), so I'm sure you read about how the Malaysian legal system incorporates Sharia.

I wouldn't look to much into those figures

if they took a poll to find out what percentage of the population drank alcohol in those countries the official result would be skewed, because people want to give the appearance of being a devout muslim, and therefore don't answer honestly. I suspect something similar here

While I understand why many people reference that the Muslims they know are good people in all of these Islam threads, it doesn't necessarily mean much. While I'm sure some are good people, even down to all of their beliefs and values, some surely aren't. You have to recognize that some people, not just Muslims, might omit or even lie about their beliefs. Personally, I have adopted a white nationalist viewpoint over the last couple of years as I have paid attention to the rise of race issues and immigration. Do you think I wear that shit on a t-shirt or have it tattooed on my forehead? I don't go around telling people in public and at work that I think that white people should be allowed to maintain their own homelands, that I would rather some of them not be in the same country as me, etc. I still treat everyone with respect. I don't do this because I'm not an asshole and I'm also not stupid. I am aware that nothing good could come of this given how taboo such views are in the west. I would also deny it if someone asked me about it. Surely some of yalls Muslim buddies are doing similar.

@Concrete Whale (BTW, is your username from "Islam the whale that carries the earth?"),@tramendous and any other Muslim poster who posted in here:

1) Are you Shia or Sunni (or another sect)?

Buddhists commit acts of violence, but I have no idea whether their text commands it, which is what's important. The 'b-b-but every religion has fundamentalists' is designed to distract and make people believe that we face an equal threat with every religion. Zoroastrians are not blowing up airports or commandeering airplanes.

Bigotry!!1!

@Concrete Whale (BTW, is your username from "Islam the whale that carries the earth?"),@tramendous and any other Muslim poster who posted in here:

1) Are you Shia or Sunni (or another sect)?

i dont consider myself sunni or shia out of principle but my parents are sunni and so i admit most of my beliefs do lean towards the sunni side

i dont consider myself sunni or shia out of principle but my parents are sunni and so i admit most of my beliefs do lean towards the sunni side

OK, well thanks for letting me know. I don't really have a follow up at the moment, just that it clarifies some differences in posts similar to if you were to ask if I were a Protestant or Catholic (the two majority Christian strains/sects). I am in the Protestant strain though generally consider Catholic Christians (not agreeing, however, with everything that's gone on in that sect or its tenets).

Brainwashed yanks and westerners hate Muslims and Islam, yet their society is built on the most evil atrocities known in human history. Their way of living is the most unsustainable and they are responsible for the destruction of our planet. They are delusional to think that their ideology is better.
Muhammad was a pedophile. There's that....

No better way to combat globalism than by encouraging mass muslim immigration into europe

Stick it to em

lol I couldn't help myself
Let me walk you through Leklok 101

-I hate white people
-Islam seems to be the fuck white folk religion
-I'll become a Muslim
-Fuck white people
-Islam is cool
-Fuck white folks
-What? Islam is incompatible with my matriarchal society?
-I'm no longer a Muslim
-Fuck white folks
-Sprinkle in a general dose of ongoing battles with Ironwolf

I don't know how much of this got lost during the move, but it was "fun".

no TS it's you that has been fooled because for you history starts in year 2001

and you make false conclusions on the basis of that

The Globalists are setting people from the West and people from Arabia against each other like Mr Punch and the Crocodile fighting each other.

Ill Arab behaviour in Western countries? Who imported them? Who is aiding and abetting them while they're here?

Most of the terrorist attacks in Western countries are done by the intelligence agencies or their proxies, actually a lot of them are fake, this is done to whip up hatred and justify crackdowns on civil liberties and further wars to secure natural resources and expand Israel.

The real terrorism is going on in the Near East where one Arab country after another is attacked causing wreckage and millions of deaths.
No hatred for Muslims. Just hatred for radical Islamic beliefs and animosity towards western civilization.

Back