If you had Bezos Amazon Money what would you do with it? he is worth $150 billion and counting

I'm sure he has quite a bit liquid, but saying he has $150 billion is a little misleading. A gigantic part of that is tied up. I have a pension, so in reality my net worth is more than what's in my bank account, but I only care what's in my bank account.

I can't think of what I wouldn't buy.

Random acts of kindness.
Fund a media outlet that focuses on all the postive things going on around the world.
Start (anonymously of course) an NGO that focuses on outing corrup politicians.
Start an NGO that gives families a hand up.
Travel.
Party.
TRT.
Party.
Live a life of leisure while learning random skills and things from masters.

This might sound snide, but basically anything I wanted at that moment. That's the fun of it. :)

Charitable giving in areas that will have generational impact.

Eat sushi all day and fund systematic genocide wherever I see fit.

Also, HBO Now.

bunch of small thinkers with no ambition in this thread thinking of ways to spend 150 billion. Bezos doesnt even give a fuck about material wealth (dude still drives a 96 Honda Accord) and is hoarding all his wealth to spend on space colonization.
https://slate.com/technology/2018/05/jeff-bezos-says-space-travel-more-important-than-amazon.html

Even though Bezos helms the world’s largest online retailer and owns the Washington Post, one of the most respected newspapers in the country, he told Döpfner that his long-lens perspective on humanity leads him to believe that investing to expand civilization beyond the bounds of this planet is his most worthwhile pursuit. He also stressed that Earth will not have enough energy to support human life in a few hundred years.

“The solar system can easily support a trillion humans. And if we had a trillion humans, we would have a thousand Einsteins and a thousand Mozarts and unlimited, for all practical purposes, resources and solar power unlimited for all practical purposes,” he said. “I believe that in that timeframe we will move all heavy industry off of Earth, and Earth will be zoned residential and light industry.”​
Pretty cool. Now if he can get his hands on googles life extension technology he can turn into the emperor of mankind.

having had a hard on for her, for almost 2 decades, i'd attend every party and social gathering attended by Liz Hurley, pretty sure $200 billion makes even the sherdoggiest sherdogger attractive.

kSOj0fN.jpg

Last edited:
I would personally Build The Wall.

I think I've posted this before because it's been my dream for a long time, but I'd find a guy that travels for a living.

Then every time he leaves on a business trip, I'd have a crew tear down his house and build it again, exactly the same, only this time everything will be like half an inch smaller. The doorways, the ceilings, the square footage, everything.

Then I'd repeat this process every time he leaves town until one day he just goes insane because he thinks he's growing or his house is shrinking.
So you're saying you wanna be like every other Illuminati

I would buy a small eastern european country and turn it into Latveria or how was this called... all techy then take over the world and colonize Mars.
Also would challenge Elon Musk to a mech duel to the death.

having had a hard on for her, for almost 2 decade, i'd attend every party and social gathering attended by Liz Hurley, pretty sure $200 billion makes even the sherdoggiest sherdogger attractive.

kSOj0fN.jpg
damn , liz Hurley is 53 years old I thought she was younger.

I think I've posted this before because it's been my dream for a long time, but I'd find a guy that travels for a living.

Then every time he leaves on a business trip, I'd have a crew tear down his house and build it again, exactly the same, only this time everything will be like half an inch smaller. The doorways, the ceilings, the square footage, everything.

Then I'd repeat this process every time he leaves town until one day he just goes insane because he thinks he's growing or his house is shrinking.

Supprising great Sherdog post of the week.

Most of the wealth is how much he can sell his assets off for right? What I want to know is who or what group is willing to pay him that much for his crap, and why they want to pay him that much making him the wealthiest man in history.

Oh, and I will make myself the hottest, youngest harem in history. Greater than the Sultans, the Khans, or the Roman Emperors. And of course I take great care of them. I pay for schooling, vacations, and whatever they want.

Back