If you had Bezos Amazon Money what would you do with it? he is worth $150 billion and counting

Buy every piece of property in the city had my rental unit in and the code enforcement kept tagging my house up every time I worked on it, forcing me to read them the codes each time to show they didn’t know them and to fuck off. Then I’d bulldoze every single one until they didn’t have enough tax revenue to pay fo that guy’s salary any more.

After the obvious is done, I would open the best wildcat sanctuary on the planet. No a "Oh well lions are fucked and doomed to extinction in 40 years, but let's kinda help lol," sanctuary. Nah, a sanctuary with the intent to actually save and preserve the species.

Party for two years straight and then probably overdose in a hotel room with a bunch of whores.

Honestly, probably this. Might end up other than overdose. I could see a ticker at the bottom of the CNN news feed something like "World's richest man mauled to death by bear in drug fueled blood sport"

I would leave my cash to start a non-profit, most likely to fund innovative medical research.

One thing that could use up a chunk of money is if you grew and built a massive island large enough to be it's own country. You could write the constitution and make it the greatest place on Earth to be a citizen until you die. If you do it right, it would remain so until human civilization collapses, or it gets invaded.

Space exploration / expansion is another way to burn through billions, if that's your thing. It ain't mine. Dont give a shit about humans ruining the rest of galaxy.

so why is he competing with musk rather than collaborating?
because they would clash on key issues and an endeavor like this benefits from one tyrannical administrator who has full control. And whoever wins the space race will be the wealthiest and most powerful human being in history. The massive wealth acquired during the colonial and gilded age will pale in comparison.

because they would clash on key issues and an endeavor like this benefits from one tyrannical administrator who has full control. And whoever wins the space race will be the wealthiest and most powerful human being in history. The massive wealth acquired during the colonial and gilded age will pale in comparison.

none of this will be accomplished in bezos/musk's lifetime or even their grandkids' lifetime

better to work together to get there then fight for control

Knowing me, I'd fuck and travel until I got bored and then go back to my hobbies like writing. The best part about being rich is that I never have a boss so I could wake up whenever I want, say whatever, dress whatever, etc.

Buy every member of Sherdog a Platinum Membership.

He may be worth that much, but he doesn't have anywhere near that in cash, so that limits things.

I’d jizz in my pants and pay someone to smack @HomerThompson with them while calling him hurtful names.
giphy.gif

tbh, i'd go Nic Cage style and just start buying egregious things, obviously a private island

not a fake dinosaur tho

I’d buy the UFC and scrap WMMA and male FLW division,merge BW and FW, and LHW and HW

Then I’d make Dana apologise to everyone and make me a sandwich

Then I’d go back to my parents basement and play UFC undisputed on my PS3

Gonna be a market crash before 200 billion.

Not because Amazon or cloud doesn't make hand over fist money but because equities are overvalued.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back