If you had Bezos Amazon Money what would you do with it? he is worth $150 billion and counting

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He will likely be worth $200 billion in a few months

What would you do if you had that Bezos money?

Obligatory

UNILAD-twochicks26.gif

Party for two years straight and then probably overdose in a hotel room with a bunch of whores.

Probably shoot a giraffe.

I think I'd just walk around daring people to do dumb stuff for life changing money all day.

I would produce my own Star Wars trilogy.

And people would fucking loveeee it like Infinty War

Seriously.....Food and water for millions of people.. but more likely end up like Melvin.

I think I've posted this before because it's been my dream for a long time, but I'd find a guy that travels for a living.

Then every time he leaves on a business trip, I'd have a crew tear down his house and build it again, exactly the same, only this time everything will be like half an inch smaller. The doorways, the ceilings, the square footage, everything.

Then I'd repeat this process every time he leaves town until one day he just goes insane because he thinks he's growing or his house is shrinking.

Buy Twitter. Ban Trump. The meltdown of his supporters would be insane.

I would round up all the homeless and parade them around the country protesting things I dont like.

I would start a show that offers people stupid amounts of money to violate their self imposed rules. Like offering bacon to Muslims or having a steak dinner with a vegan. Or offering consensual hetero sex with an adult to priest.

I'd commission Bruno Mars to make a song about being a ....oh wait a minute.

big house with lotsa land. run bunny rescue and foster other buns in my big ass house with 50 rooms all full of rabbits. then when i get 51 rabbits buy a new house so i can have more!!! rabbits. i will hire staff to look after rabbits in bun house #2. camera every where to make sure nobody is giving the bunnies a hard time!!! and i have hay fields, so i can feed my bunnies.

i will even get giant bunnies, like gargoyles, but bunnies instead! at my gate at the end of my yard.

Back