If you got a girl pregnant from another country, would you relocate there to raise the child?

Next time remember to wear a condom TS.

Of course I would raise my child.
Doing it with her, in the Caribbean is just a bonus.

Responsible adult males make one of two arrangements - They either move to the girl's country, or the girl moves to their country.

If she was the mom, hell yea...

Lol, but seriously. I would probably try to send for the mom and baby to live in the states. Let's say the mom and I weren't compatible past physical intimacy, she could live somewhere else and share custody.

No matter what though, I will NEVER abandon a child I created. To me, there is not much greater shame a man can gain than abandoning his own child.

No, she'd have to move here.

otherwise she'd have to be okay with getting some cash monthly.

**** even if she looked like the girl in the OP pics.

Using my current life situation... If she was from Western Europe, Korea, Japan, etc. I'd try to move there. If she was from a country where my American money could go pretty far, I'd just work here and save up a chunk over 3-4 months, then spend the rest of my time there (unless/until something more lucrative in either country came about).

Nope not leaving my life and family here for some third world country. I've been to a lot of places in the Caribbean great place to vacation horrible place to live IMO.

There are not 'dozens of places' better to live than the US, lets not get crazy

SoCal and Miami are in the US, not sure if people understand that

Nope not leaving my life and family here for some third world country. I've been to a lot of places in the Caribbean great place to vacation horrible place to live IMO.
Yep. Vacationing is completely different from actually living there. Throw in trying to be responsible parent, pay the bills, and raise your family in a shithole....and most of the fun gets sucked right out of the equation.

Nevermind the fact that the girl banged you raw while on vacation....not exactly wife material. I would toss her some cash if DNA was positive, and visit the kid as much as possible.

Next time remember to wear a condom TS.

Just pull out and buy prepaid phone numbers when traveling.

BCS_S4_405_AMCP_OPENINGMINUTES_REV-800x450.jpg

If I were not married?.......

No. No way in hell do I move from the US. Secondly, no way do I shack up with some one night stand. She can shelter in place and spend my money there. Or she can move here and co-parent with me should the paternity test prove accurate.

Not to say I wouldn’t try to hit it again.
<datassdom>

I had a friend who did this. He was living in a 3rd world shithole of Canada but he recently moved back down here with the kid.

So the premise is that this shithole island girl would want to stay there instead of move to the U.S?...

{<huh}

There are not 'dozens of places' better to live than the US, lets not get crazy

SoCal and Miami are in the US, not sure if people understand that
Are you still in 29 palms? I was there Monday. Camped out in Joshua Tree. 29 palms has to have the most tattoo shops per capital than anywhere else in the world lol

I'd try as hard as I could get her to move to where I'm at. I'm not about to just live in some bumfuck country for the next 18 years.

Back