If you got a girl pregnant from another country, would you relocate there to raise the child?

why does this place put pussy on a pedestal? Jesus guys, untuck your dicks.

Is she from a country where you can sell the kid for a few goats and a bic lighter?

I'd be more concerned with the potential STDs, man those countries are absolutely filthy, a couple of friends gotten warts from dipping into the pool, one got one using resort issued towels.

lol people have kids with their neighbor and still don’t raise them

Move from the strongest superpower the world has ever known, the USA, to a 3rd world?

Nope.
I like how you said superpower instead of best country.

Americans are so full of themselves.

But evertone knows the US is nowhere near the best country to live in.

No chick from there is going to give up the chance to move to the US.

No way I'm moving to a third world Caribbean shithole just for a hot girl and one that would fuck a random foreigner at that.

If I was certain the child was mine there's two options;

If the child is my son I'm saving him from his whore mother and shithole country and kidnapping him to the US.

If its a daughter then I send her a check every month. And she better send me receipts back, I don't want that money going to her fucking nails or whatever.

Extremely debatable. Its 2018. War could pop off any day. I prefer to be in the country that could single handedly slap the rest of the world into shape if shit gets escalated

why does this place put pussy on a pedestal? Jesus guys, untuck your dicks.
I don't think the thread is about pussy as much as it's about being a man and raising the human life you created. Don't know why the TS put so much emphasis on the chick's looks, as it shouldn't matter.

That is very debatable, and also depends ALOT on where you live in the US , some parts of the US are pretty close to living in a third world country.

I’ve traveled across the globe for work all my life, and have been in every major region for extended periods of time and even lived in some of them for work deployments(2yr contract stints in a few different countries)

I honestly can’t think of anywhere on the planet I’d rather live, than right here at home in the Us.

Where do you think is better to live?

Are you still in 29 palms? I was there Monday. Camped out in Joshua Tree. 29 palms has to have the most tattoo shops per capital than anywhere else in the world lol
I am, it attempted to cool off this week

and ya, tattoo shops, barber shops, and massage parlors are like 85% of the local businesses here. Good times?

That is very debatable, and also depends ALOT on where you live in the US , some parts of the US are pretty close to living in a third world country.

I’ve traveled across the globe for work all my life, and have been in every major region for extended periods of time and even lived in some of them for work deployments(2yr contract stints in a few different countries)

I honestly can’t think of anywhere on the planet I’d rather live, than right here at home in the Us.

Where do you think is better to live?

Im sure hes going to mention some cold ass place like Sweden, Switzerland, or Canada.

but but but muh health care! but but muh economy! but but but all the shootings in America!

Thats fine, I'll be chilling in Florida enjoying vacation weather every single day, sitting on my lawn with the AR wishing someone would try today. Gods country.

I'd be more concerned with the potential STDs, man those countries are absolutely filthy, a couple of friends gotten warts from dipping into the pool, one got one using resort issued towels.
That's creative. I guess the standard excuse of catching STD's off toilet seats is no longer viable.

Im sure hes going to mention some cold ass place like Sweden, or Canada.

Two of my favorite places in the world are Kenai Alaska and Krasnoyarsk, Siberia , Russia.

I really like Esjberg, Denmark as well.

I prefer warmer climates but have had good times and fond memories of very cold places too.

I am, it attempted to cool off this week

and ya, tattoo shops, barber shops, and massage parlors are like 85% of the local businesses here. Good times?
Yeah I was wondering about those "Japanese massage" parlors. Lol never heard of that one. In Vegas they're all Korean or Vietnamese

Joshua tree is awesome. Always stay a night there on our way to San Diego. It's like being on Mars or something.

No chick from there is going to give up the chance to move to the US.

I didn't even want to bring this up because the situation was laid out in the OP but this is 100% the truth. My brother was paid $10,000 to marry a girl from there so she could move here and I was given the same offer as well. I was able to pick between 5 different girls. Ended up meeting my wife around the same time though so I passed.

Nearly all of my family has moved out of there except for the doctor who's rich as fuck and laying pipe like crazy in my country. Just got a women pregnant at the age of fucking 70. Also yes he is still married. My other aunt and uncle are still there. They aren't rich but they have 5 daughters who all make bank here in Houston and send them money regularly so they have no reason to leave.

If she's hot, yes, I go there. If not, there will be a single mother watching her little gringo with greek god hair.

Extremely debatable. Its 2018. War could pop off any day. I prefer to be in the country that could single handedly slap the rest of the world into shape if shit gets escalated
This isn't 1940.

A full blown war in 2018 could destroy the planet. You do realize there are like 9 countries with nuclear weapons?

If the US having the biggest army is one of the main reasons for you living there over another country, than there is a problem. You really think you will see WW3 during your time on earth?

Back