If you got a girl pregnant from another country, would you relocate there to raise the child?

Depends.

Does her country have easier laws on me in terms of support if it does not work out?

If so I might try to make it work in her country first.

This isn't 1940.

A full blown war in 2018 could destroy the planet. You do realize there are like 9 countries with nuclear weapons?

If the US having the biggest army is one of the main reasons for you living there over another country, than there is a problem. You really think you will see WW3 during your time on earth?
Being able to blow the planet up more times than the competition isn’t a good metric to follow lol.

That is very debatable, and also depends ALOT on where you live in the US , some parts of the US are pretty close to living in a third world country.

I’ve traveled across the globe for work all my life, and have been in every major region for extended periods of time and even lived in some of them for work deployments(2yr contract stints in a few different countries)

I honestly can’t think of anywhere on the planet I’d rather live, than right here at home in the Us.

Where do you think is better to live?
Your last statement sounds a little biased.

But anyway, i'm not saying the US is not a nice country to live in, i'm just saying it's not considered the best.

Also, traveling somewhere and living there permanently are 2 different things. And major cities aren't always the best place to live either.

Like you said, the worst parts of the US are like some third world countries.

There are countries that you could be in any region/city and walk alone at night relatively safely. The same cannot be said about the US.

What makes a country the best place to live in includes a number of factors such as education, health care, natural ressources, pollution etc.. It isn't just about being the "most powerful".

What good is living in the most powerful country in the world if it has no impact on your daily life and you are still broke? Not talking about you, but just stating an example.

Your last statement sounds a little biased.

But anyway, i'm not saying the US is not a nice country to live in, i'm just saying it's not considered the best.

Also, traveling somewhere and living there permanently are 2 different things. And major cities aren't always the best place to live either.

Like you said, the worst parts of the US are like some third world countries.

There are countries that you could be in any region/city and walk alone at night relatively safely. The same cannot be said about the US.

What makes a country the best place to live in includes a number of factors such as education, health care, natural ressources, pollution etc.. It isn't just about being the "most powerful".

What good is living in the most powerful country in the world if it has no impact on your daily life and you are still broke? Not talking about you, but just stating an example.
I Understand ALL of that, and asked WHERE YOU thought was BETTER, to get an understanding on your wants and needs.

Since IVE BEEN around ALOT, I’ve probably spent a good deal of time there and could look at your selection and compare

Everyone’s are different.

I Understand ALL of that, and asked WHERE YOU thought was BETTER, to get an understanding on your wants and needs.

Since IVE BEEN around ALOT, I’ve probably spent a good deal of time there and could look at your selection and compare

Everyone’s are different.
Oh I see.

It just irritates me when someone says that the US is the best place to live in because it is the "most powerful".

But I haven't travelled much at all so you are probably in a better place to judge what you found was the best for you.

something similar happened to me but i ended up leaving the US instead. After watching so many videos and reading stories i came to the conclusion that the system in murica was made for us men to get fucked in the ass by judges if your marriage doesnt go well. Or let alone if you have kids with a nasty woman.

As far as moving to a “better” or “worse” country it aint black and white as many people think. I have traveled quite a lot and lived for 6 months and up in many places and all i can say is that when you rate a country there are way too many factors and different criterias. At least to me Its virtually impossible to say that A country is better than B country. You got education, healthcare, life work balance, income, family, stress , safety, social life ... hell, so many things to consider.

There are things that i miss about usa, absolutely. But there are many things that i like where im at that i will never have in the us as well. Im cool with that.

Last edited:
Unrealistic that she wouldn't want to move tbh. "No sorry, I don't want to gain citizenship of one of the best countries in world, I'd like to stay here and raise our child in a poor, dangerous shithole."

Oh I see.

It just irritates me when someone says that the US is the best place to live in because it is the "most powerful".

But I haven't travelled much at all so you are probably in a better place to judge what you found was the best for you.

Where do you live now, and what’s your “better country” and why?

something similar happened to me but i ended up leaving the US instead. After watching so many videos and reading stories i came to the conclusion that the system in murica was made for us men to get fucked in the ass by judges if your marriage doesnt go well. Or let alone if you have kids with a nasty woman.

As far as moving to a “better” or “worse” country it aint black and white as many people think. I have traveled quite a lot and lived for 6 months and up in many places and all i can say is that when you rate a country there are way too many factors and different criterias. At least to me Its virtually impossible to say that A country is better than B country. You got education, healthcare, life work balance, income, family, stress , safety, social life ... hell, so many things to consider.

There are things that i miss about usa, absolutely. But there are many things that i like where im at that i will never have in the us as well. Im cool with that.

Where in the US did you live , and what country are you in now and what do you like about it?

Unrealistic that she wouldn't want to move tbh. "No sorry, I don't want to gain citizenship of one of the best countries in world, I'd like to stay here and raise our child in a poor, dangerous shithole."
It's inaccurate to presume that every girl in a shithole country is leading a wretched, impoverished existence. Sure the vast majority are, but for those who aren't, life is pretty good.

And I've seen surveys where most locals would prefer to stay in their shithole country if there were more opportunities. Most of these people are extremely close with their families, and suffer a lot when they leave, planning constantly for when they can return permanently, with an upgraded life.

It's very plausible IMO that the girl in the OP would be content with staying in the shithole country if she wasn't already down in the shit, or if she was lifted up out of it.

Hell no. She's not willing to move to where the money is but I'm supposed to sabotage my career and move to a shithole for some chick that got knocked up by some random swarthy foreigner on vacation? It'd be less than 50/50 that the kid is even yours and moving to a 3rd world shithole for kid that probably isn't even yours is about as cuckish as it gets.

Let say you on a vacation in a Caribbean country and ended up getting a woman pregnant.

Example-
q9MNoRP.jpg

tLvNmUe.jpg

nWta0kj.jpg

el3DNSs.jpg

She is able to contact you after a few months of being pregnant to tell you about the situation. You try to convince her to move to your country and live with you. However, she does not want do that as she has family and life here and wants to keep the child. Would you move to her country to raise the child? Would you abandon your child?
I'd stay for a Caribbean Queen

Where do you live now, and what’s your “better country” and why?

Where in the US did you live , and what country are you in now and what do you like about it?

I lived in new york. I live in Lima Peru now... (though i travel to panama a lot because of work).
I like that people is more laid back, happier, less stressed out. In nyc i felt like the day went by super fast and you just wanted to lay in your couch after work. Its not like that over here. I got a lot of friends from childhood and we meet up a lot. Since its a tiny city the comute is easy and fast, everything is nearby. I got my dad and family here as well. It’s fuckin CHEAP compared to nyc. Food is amazing and cheap, rent is cheap....hookers are fuckin cheap too...I am independent here, run my own little business. I was an employee in ny.
All that being said...traffic here sucks ass, makes nyc traffic look like heaven. Interest rates for real estate, vehicles and credit cards are a fuckin robbery. High end tech and fine clothing are way more expensive.
Back in ny i used to leave my house door and car unlocked and nothing happened. You would get robbed here. I made more money in usa( spent more as well) ...managed to buy a house and i could have gone to any dealership and get a beamer if i wanted to. That is much harder to do here.

Its up to whats more important for you....

Oh and i forgot to mention that ufc is free on fox....even venues just broadcast that shit without paying crazy money.... Even the maymac fight was free on cable....

Last edited:
I wonder if the people saying there are better places than the US to live in, realize they are generally saying this to US citizens....who live in the US and pay US level taxes.

They also, almost certainly, are referring to Western Euro/Scandinavian countries, and notice they didn't bring up the tax rates.....

The moment an American realizes that VAT is 2-3x more than normal Sales Tax in the US, and income tax is often times up to 20% higher.......not too mention the weather is atrocious, and Gas is often almost double the price, etc....

A lot of the mystique from merely visiting those places loses it's varnish upon living there.

If they are referring to Emerging Markets/3rd world nations, that's just flatout ridiculous on face value.

Oh I see.

Maybe you should get the US's dick out of your mouth and not worry about it so much.

I don't let the queers from Canucistan and Sweden bother me when they say the same shit.

Among wealthy first nations the best place to live is relative. Depends on what you value and what you have.

I have enough to get by pretty comfortably. I also value wide open space, being able to say what I want and being able to defend myself, my family and my property. I like some modern liberal freedom and but I also like a bit of conservative family values in my community. Family, God, Country. Feels good. I like being around people who want to rely on themselves first before the gov't. I also like it when people are generally distrusting of their gov't at least on a federal level. I like that I can get any type of food or goods or landscape of high quality with relative ease.

I've traveled enough and seen enough that I know without a doubt I'd never want to live anywhere else.

Maybe you should get the US's dick out of your mouth and not worry about it so much.

I don't let the queers from Canucistan and Sweden bother me when they say the same shit.

Among wealthy first nations the best place to live is relative. Depends on what you value and what you have.

I have enough to get by pretty comfortably. I also value wide open space, being able to say what I want and being able to defend myself, my family and my property. I like some modern liberal freedom and but I also like a bit of conservative family values in my community. Family, God, Country. Feels good. I like being around people who want to rely on themselves first before the gov't. I also like it when people are generally distrusting of their gov't at least on a federal level. I like that I can get any type of food or goods or landscape of high quality with relative ease.

I've traveled enough and seen enough that I know without a doubt I'd never want to live anywhere else.
Doesn't what I say represent the exact opposite? Lmao.

Didn't read the rest of what you said but I expect it to be some US nuthugging.

Depends, can they come after me for child support ?

I lived in new york. I live in Lima Peru now... (though i travel to panama a lot because of work).
I like that people is more laid back, happier, less stressed out. In nyc i felt like the day went by super fast and you just wanted to lay in your couch after work. Its not like that over here. I got a lot of friends from childhood and we meet up a lot. Since its a tiny city the comute is easy and fast, everything is nearby. I got my dad and family here as well. It’s fuckin CHEAP compared to nyc. Food is amazing and cheap, rent is cheap....hookers are fuckin cheap too...I am independent here, run my own little business. I was an employee in ny.
All that being said...traffic here sucks ass, makes nyc traffic look like heaven. Interest rates for real estate, vehicles and credit cards are a fuckin robbery. High end tech and fine clothing are way more expensive.
Back in ny i used to leave my house door and car unlocked and nothing happened. You would get robbed here. I made more money in usa( spent more as well) ...managed to buy a house and i could have gone to any dealership and get a beamer if i wanted to. That is much harder to do here.

I could live in Lima, I like it there a lot for a lot of the reasons you mentioned.

But I do prefer it here, I don’t live in a big city. I live in the outskirts on the lake. (I commuter an hour each day into Houston before I retired when I was not in an overseas post)

As far as Peru as a whole goes, I haven’t been to a lot of it but I e been to Lima numerous times and stayed a month at a time. I like Iquitos better, and have stayed there a bit too.

One of my favorite restaurants I’ve ever eaten at is in Lima, I can’t remeber the name but it was in the port district.

Pull up to the gate and tell the guard you are there to eat(I always went with co workers in their car) the outside was walled, with broken glass bottles(you know how they do) and the gate was a big wooden two door with a pop open walk through.

You park and walk down this narrow cooridoor and it opens up to a marble floored dining room and all the waiters are in perfectly starched uniforms. There is a big ass glass counter with the fresh fish of the days selection in it. You walk around and pick the stuff you want and tell them how to cook it, or you can pick from the handwritten on chalk board daily menu.

Place is amazing. You might know where I’m talking about.

All the cevechi shops everywhere is awesome also, Black cevichi is something I came to love working in Peru.

The mall cut out into the cliff with the restaurants hanging out over the cliff is really cool too.

Man you just brought up some awesome memories from working in Peru. I could go on and on about the stuff I liked about it there.

But to live, I do prefer the area I live now better, but I’m on a lake in a rural area(that grows too much every year) Forbes listed it as the best place to move in the US a number of years ago, so it’s not New York City.

Given the choice between New York and Lima. I’d pick Lima also

Also in this YouTube vid you can get some idea of what it’s like where I live.

But flooding has become a problem here Harvey was BAD

If i had done this back when i was single, i would have offered her to live here with me.

But... if she were to decline, i would send money of course. Hopefully it's one of those countries where the almighty dollar has a great exchange rate, kind of like that place in eurotrip where a few bucks had them living like kings.

Back