"If were to fight Conor in a cage or boxing ring I would break him" - El CuCuy

Hilarious watching all the hypocritical Conor haters that used to cry about him supposedly not fighting anyone cheering on these other guys who are even admitting they are ducking.

Conor would be gassed to death after a few minutes with a guy like Tony. it would be embarrassing to watch

Nothing but the truth. But Conor fans prolly discovered him at 229 so they won't know.

You know you're the A Side when the champion & #1 contender are both angling to fight you and ignoring each other

Conor Bless​

More like the easy night side. Like the boxing legend paul ee said 'Get him to the edge and he'll take care of the jumping for you.'

Pure boxing? Not sure about that.

MMA? Yeah. He has too many overall weapons for Conor imo.

I don't think Conor has the gas to win a 12 round boxing fight.

I understand he was up against Floyd, but Floyd hardly threw anything the first 4 and Conor looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I think Tony survives an early onslaught and beats Conor late.

Anyway fuck boxing, get these guys in an octagon lol

Conor needs a Micky one on one pet talk........

Because it ain't working........... Win or Learn<Lmaoo>

El Cucuy will knock him into tomorrow! ;)

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson, the type of guy who will call Conor on the phone to tell him he doesn't wanna talk right now

Tony Ferguson the type of guy that pees in the urinal next to you and looks you dead in the eyes while talking to you.

Can someone tell Tony that in boxing you can't do a front roll every time you are rocked.

The ghost of Anthony Pettis nearly just finished him with his boxing of all things lol

Lol there are Blue prints on how to beat every fighter. Question is whether you can even execute the plan or not. Tire Conor out and drag him down to the later round which sounds easy on paper but how exactly? Evade Conors offense with mayweather like defense? lol

Exactly.

This whole blueprint idea is so stupid.
What use is a blueprint if only guys of the caliber of Khabib or Tony can actually execute it.

Exactly.

This whole blueprint idea is so stupid.
What use is a blueprint if only guys of the caliber of Khabib or Tony can actually execute it.

Mendes was doing quite well until the effects of a 2 week camp reared its ugly head. Had Mendes had a full camp the results would have been quite different. Frankie Edgar, if he can avoid getting tagged in the first round, would do much the same against Conrad. His top game and control are good enough he can keep Conrad on his back.

Fight Khabib. Conor can be your bounce-back fight if the Russian beats you.

Tony just wants to fuck one of these guys up.

Khabib is going to be suspended much longer than Conor.

Lets see if Conor mans up.

Back