"If were to fight Conor in a cage or boxing ring I would break him" - El CuCuy

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Tony Ferguson said:
I feel I do my best against “Southpaws”. Most of my finishes are against them w/ style points. I feel if I were to fight @TheNotoriousMMA in a cage or boxing match my “Athleticism” & “Conditioning” would be too much for the Irishman & he would easily break in a Few Rounds

Khabib wants to fight Conor again. Octagon or Ring.
Tony wants to fight Conor. Octagon or Ring.
Zero mention of fighting one another.

DsgASsaUUAAHUrX.jpg

You know you're the A Side when the champion & #1 contender are both angling to fight you and ignoring each other

Conor Bless​

Last edited:
That's odd. When Ferg trains in a ring or in a cage he breaks himself.

Morons on this forum think Khabib and Tony really want to fight eachother for peanuts when they can fight Conor for 30 times more money, and he's a much easier fight for both of them.

Pure boxing? Not sure about that.

MMA? Yeah. He has too many overall weapons for Conor imo.

Can mma fighters please stop talking about boxing ?? no one wants to watch tony or khabib box ,

I became a fan of Conor because I liked his boxing style, but he has very little chance in an MMA fight against either,

and even in a boxing match if he doesn't get the stoppage quick he'll gas and probably get fucked up against both guys. He has Brock Lesnar turtle shell type weakness when he gasses.

His gastank is really going to start to fuck with him now that the blueprint is out.

Last edited:
Is that a fake tweet?

Ferg Capitalizes Every Word.

It's called "Easy Money".

I’m not quite sure what TS is bragging about here?
I’m also not sure khabib would grant him a rematch in the ufc, just yet.

Who wants to see that anyway.

I’m not sadistic enough to want to see the guy get proper 12’d even worse the second time around.

Tony and Connie would be fun to watch, but I’d favor tony.

I think Nate or Donald is the best for Connie’s chances and WME as well.

Last edited:
I can see it. He could potentially wear down Conor over time, then just turn it on in the later rounds in a boxing match. Blue prints out on how to beat him. Drag him deep, and drown him. Doesn't matter what combat sport he chooses, he loses.

For the love of god, give this guy a big fight. He needs the money to replace those TJ Max sunglasses he wears all the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

I get the feeling Tony wants the Conor fight more than Title shot

I can see it. He could potentially wear down Conor over time, then just turn it on in the later rounds in a boxing match. Blue prints out on how to beat him. Drag him deep, and drown him. Doesn't matter what combat sport he chooses, he loses.

Lol there are Blue prints on how to beat every fighter. Question is whether you can even execute the plan or not. Tire Conor out and drag him down to the later round which sounds easy on paper but how exactly? Evade Conors offense with mayweather like defense? lol

With the way Tony seems to get cracked in almost every fight he is in, I would think eventually he will he put in a situation where he doesn’t recover. He isn’t getting younger.

Lol there are Blue prints on how to beat every fighter. Question is whether you can even execute the plan or not. Tire Conor out and drag him down to the later round which sounds easy on paper but how exactly? Evade Conors offense with mayweather like defense? lol
You need to stop posting. Your lack of mma knowledge is shockingly transparent

Of course he’ll break Conor. Conor doesn’t even talk shit/about tony at all. Tony said they walk passed by earth other before and Conor just look down the whole time.

TS thinks Tony and Khabib wants to fight Conor.
and he is talking shit about A side.

TS , they will not fight because you think so.

Back