"If were to fight Conor in a cage or boxing ring I would break him" - El CuCuy

This is true honestly. Tony makes Conor quit . Tony deserves a big fight, I really wanna see the homie get paid.

Lol there are Blue prints on how to beat every fighter. Question is whether you can even execute the plan or not. Tire Conor out and drag him down to the later round which sounds easy on paper but how exactly? Evade Conors offense with mayweather like defense? lol

Am I crazy or are you both banned and not banned at the same time? Schroedinger Banenoo.

I'm sorry but, Mystic Mac would destroy Tony..... It's like he forgot there's a block button.

Tony is a good fighter but he is too easily hit. If Touch Butt Canner shows up, he will get KTFO-ed.

I do not believe Ferguson would beat Conor in boxing match.

latest

I do not believe Ferguson would beat Conor in boxing match.
All he has to do is gas him out in the first few minutes and Conor is done just like he is every time he gets pressed.

Not sure if Conor ever wins another fight again after that soul stealing number Khabib did and how exposed his cardio is.

Conor has been broken 3 times so I dont doubt Fergy could also break him.

Conor would whoop Tony in either sport. He has a ton of weapons but he isn't anywhere near the style nightmare that Khabib is.

i think tony beats khabib and conor too

You should start using your brain. you are bring in mma knowledge into the discussion regarding boxing.

And what happened in boxing? Your boy gassed like he always does and became a punching bag.

He def loses in boxing but might lose the MMA fight as well but I'd like to see that fight.

I think Conor lights him up from distance in MMA or boxing, but if Tony uses his clinch and dirty boxing he can definitely break him within a couple rounds.

Back