If Weed is supposed to make you less violent why do many criminals smoke it?

Maybe those same people would be even more violent if they didn't smoke weed

Because Marijuana is criminalized.

Yeah if anything weed being illegal just makes you have to hang out with scumbags. Had a number of dealers that would say "hey you want some coke, crack, oxys, meth" etc. Nah man just the weed. It's a gateway drug alright, purely because you have to hang out with so many sketch people over the years. You only have to fuck up and say yes once.

My ex used to park a bowl in front of me when I would get really pissed off about something. Smart girl (sometimes). I've told myself "just get through this and you can get reallllly high when you get home" many times.
It gets me through so many tough times.
"All I have to do is survive until I get home, and I've got (something amazing) waiting..."

Lately it's been Pineapple Express crumble

It gets me through so many tough times.
"All I have to do is survive until I get home, and I've got (something amazing) waiting..."

Lately it's been Pineapple Express crumble

Yeah I miss smoking. When I find a job I'm going to go down to denver and get a bunch of weed.

Once I was high on weed and started a fight - proof that I am an idiot.

As someone who has worked in the entertainment and bar business for many years I can flat out say alcohol most certainly makes people more violent than marijuana

Yeah I miss smoking. When I find a job I'm going to go down to denver and get a bunch of weed.
I recommend getting a dabbing rig.
The percentages of THC are absurdly high. What I've got now is eighty percent.
Eighty.

You must live in a flyover state

Nah, I live in Georgia and even though I've never smoked/used weed, I'm 100% for it and as soon as I'm somewhere where it's legal, I will.

Nah, I live in Georgia and even though I've never smoked/used weed, I'm 100% for it and as soon as I'm somewhere where it's legal, I will.
Georgia is a flyover state

I never said WEEd makes you more Violent,

My ex used to park a bowl in front of me when I would get really pissed off about something. Smart girl (sometimes). I've told myself "just get through this and you can get reallllly high when you get home" many times.
I can relate, man. My ex used to park her face in front of me when I got pissed so I could hit her, letting off some steam. She was a pretty smart girl (well, maybe not after the 5th concussion).

I just tell myself "self, just keep your cool and you can chokeslam the love of your life through a table when you get home." It has kept me out of trouble while also teaching me how to perfectly throw the overhand.

Also as an extremely introverted person, weed is amazing for breaking the ice and getting to know people. Generally when around strangers I'll keep quiet. It's hard to smoke a bowl with someone and not strike up a good conversation unless they're a douche. You'll probably find something you have in common to talk about, and if not you'll be more interested in hearing them talk about their interests etc.

You really get to know people getting high with them. Same thing with drinking to an extent, that's why it's such a popular social icebreaker. But I've never seen a fight break out over nothing between two stoned guys, whereas I've seen long time friendships end over stupid shit people do while drunk.

I can relate, man. My ex used to park her face in front of me when I got pissed so I could hit her, letting off some steam. She was a pretty smart girl (well, maybe not after the 5th concussion).

I just tell myself "self, just keep your cool and you can chokeslam the love of your life through a table when you get home." It has kept me out of trouble while also teaching me how to perfectly throw the overhand.

Lol I actually had a girlfriend like that once. Following me around the house yelling "hit me! Hit me!" No bueno. Like bitch I'm literally twice your size, trust me you don't want me to hit you.

<Fedor23>

Some* women are crazy

*all

lol I would bet a lot of money he did more then just weed, I am sure their was some
blow or meth in the mix also.

If you are an asshole or a violent person smoking pot will not change the fact that you are more predispositioned to act like an asshole or comite acts of violence.
If you are a normal level headed person smoking pot will typically not change your personality to the point that you would act out violently or aggressively.
Drinking alcohol can and does make normal people irrational and violent.

Just my own experiences.

These people were probably always involved in criminal activities prior to ever smoking pot OP. Whether if they did or didnt smoke pot wouldn't make a difference. Stop looking for something that is not there.

It may not make you less violent if you're already a rotten motherfucker, but it doesn't promote aggressive behaviour like aclohol does. As I've always said, I've never seen 2 guys get in a bar fight because they were too high.

Some people are mellow on alcohol and some become aggressive. It just lowers the ability to control emotions. Some cry and some fight. I haven't used marijuana but I suspect it has a similar effect.

Back