If there was a draft tomorrow for WWIII, would you show up?

So if you substitute 'Israeli government' for 'jew' the sentiment behind your words is no longer anti Semitic?

<YeahOKJen>

Who gave you the authority to determine the "sentiment" of my words?

If you have a question, ask it. Don't go putting words in my mouth because you are either too intellectually lazy or dishonest to ask.

Thank your dad for me. That makes it two U.S. Army veterans now.
Washington would be rolling in his grave reading this thread...

800px-Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze%2C_MMA-NYC%2C_1851.jpg
I'm a left wing hippy from Vancouver but if putin tried to fuck with my freedom you'd be goddamn right I'd fight to the death to save it. That's why I can't understand the trump apologists acting like colluding with the enemy is no big deal.

Who gave you the authority to determine the "sentiment" of my words?

If you have a question, ask it. Don't go putting words in my mouth because you are either too intellectually lazy or dishonest to ask.
Why do you hate Jews and think they're behind every political misfortune in the world?

Not to derail thread. Why do you think the Israeli government's stranglehold on geopolitics is not worth combating (just using your words. I think the concept of a Zionist agenda is offensive and batshit and wrong - to be perfectly clear).

Why do you hate Jews and think they're behind every political misfortune in the world?

Not to derail thread. Why do you think the Israeli government's stranglehold on geopolitics is not worth combating (just using your words. I think the concept of a Zionist agenda is offensive and batshit and wrong - to be perfectly clear).

I don't think Jews are a monolithic group, and I don't think people in general have any power. Only institution's and elite's have power.

I am one of the most anti-bankster people you will meet, and one of the first to point out that their are Chinese, Brazilian, german, and French banksters.

I view the Isreali government, Mossad, and AIPAC as separate entities that are capable of having both aligned interests, and cross interests.

Lmao bitch. I was a POG grease monkey, in a infantry division, for a aviation brigade. You are so obviously full of shit. When someone asks, "what branch you were in", if you were even American, you would know what I was asking. A vet calling infantry a branch.....gtfo. No seriously, get the fuck out of this thread, before I start @'ing actual veterans on this board to destroy you.

Cry a little harder princess! Wow, you called me a 'bitch', I think I'll have to report that. Well, that explains the ignorance, you were a grease monkey. You still don't have me convinced. I can't believe you actually admitted to being a POG in a public forum. That is something to be ashamed of. Why don't you tell the non-military folks what it stands for? "...and that is why grunts hate POGs. The term grunt refers to Infantry combat arms soldiers in the U.S. Army. A POG (Person Other than Grunt) is everyone else. A POG sits clueless while Operators execute the mission."

When people ask you what branch you were in it could mean two things: 1) Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. 2) Infantry, Artillery, Aviation, Medical, or Special Forces.

By all means, please bring all the 'real' veterans to this thread. I think you are going to find out that they will be giving you a royal ass-whipping. No, I will stay on this thread just to piss you off. Has your little ass ever been whipped by a Ranger?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Last edited:
Cry a little harder princess! Wow, you called me a 'bitch', I think I'll have to report that. Well, that explains the ignorance, you were a grease monkey. You still don't have me convinced. I can't believe you actually admitted to being a POG in a public forum. That is something to be ashamed of. Why don't you tell the non-military folks what it stands for? "...and that is why grunts hate POGs. The term grunt refers to Infantry combat arms soldiers in the U.S. Army. A POG (Person Other than Grunt) is everyone else. A POG sits clueless while Operators execute the mission."

When people ask you what branch you were in it could mean two things: 1) Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. 2) Infantry, Artillery, Aviation, Medical, or Special Forces.

By all means, please bring all the 'real' veterans to this thread. I think you are going to find out that they will be giving you a royal ass-whipping. No, I will stay on this thread just to piss you off. Has your little ass ever been whipped by a Ranger?

No worries. The War room Veterans thread has been notified of your potential stolen valor.

If you just made a mistake, you should have said so. Answering the question of what branch of service you were in, without actually naming a branch, should be reason enough for the vets on this site to put you to the question.

Last edited:
@Ruprecht you want me to edit the flaming so you don't have to card me?

Nah. The limits on flaming are when you're derailing a thread or making posts with 0 content besides flaming. It's still the War Room.
At this stage though you are derailing, so I'd shift the accusations and discussion of "Stolen Valour" over to the Vet thread.

It thoroughly depends on if I will fight for my own freedom or on the behalf of corporations, the military industrial complex.

No place for war?

So you'll just kneel down when the Chinese or Muslims come over and decide this is their land now?

if the chinese come to the heart of europe with intent of taking land, then we are all fucked
and muslims stand no chance here so we're good when it comes to them

and yeah, all wars are bullshit
why take part in them ? politicians are the ones that stir the shit up, and then its up to general populace to die for said shit
fuck that

you go ahead and play rambo, I'll go ahead and try to survive with my family

Yet at the same time you talk about Putin and Russians as big threat to you and your enemy. So the country with 1/10 of USA military budget and around 20% more than France or around 1/2 of Germany+UK+France combine you fear the most.

It isnt because maybe the Zionist MSM media is filling your head with fear is it? ...

Fuck no. I´m 41. I will be going the 10 Cloverfield Lane route.

If there was a draft I would probably be going to cyber warfare division.

Last edited:
My friendly doctor says I have bone spurs. If that worked for the president, it should work for me.

No worries. The War room Veterans thread has been notified of your potential stolen valor.

If you just made a mistake, you should have said so. Answering the question of what branch of service you were in, without actually naming a branch, should be reason enough for the vets on this site to put you to the question.

Just looking at it from a neutral perspective, it seems quite clear that he was already talking on the assumption that you realized he was actually in the US Army, which is why he addressed specific details regarding the Army. @Phr3121 is most likely not lying.

If you want to talk shit about someone for their personality, that's fine, but calling into question someone's integrity regarding their service over something so minor is fucking insulting. Even the veterans on this site that I find to be giant douchebags aren't going to see me question their service without good cause.

The whole Stolen Valor shit is out of hand.

Just looking at it from a neutral perspective, it seems quite clear that he was already talking on the assumption that you realized he was actually in the US Army, which is why he addressed specific details regarding the Army. @Phr3121 is most likely not lying.

Thank you sir. When you are dealing with someone of a lower IQ it is hard to show logic and reason. Does not know the double meaning of 'branches' of the military. Does not know about the 'Ranger' tab. Thinks all officers are suppose to behave in a certain way, has an insulting avatar of the United States flag. Anyway, proud of my service and those who have served. I'm specially proud of the soldiers who served under me. Thanks for the great memories. We all volunteered at a time when we did not have to join.

Thank you sir. When you are dealing with someone of a lower IQ it is hard to show logic and reason. Does not know the double meaning of 'branches' of the military. Does not know about the 'Ranger' tab. Thinks all officers are suppose to behave in a certain way, has an insulting avatar of the United States flag. Anyway, proud of my service and those who have served. I'm specially proud of the soldiers who served under me. Thanks for the great memories. We all volunteered at a time when we did not have to join.

It's definitely the lowest bar I've ever seen someone set for denying someone's service to the country. In all fairness to great memories, my best memories of the US Army are the days they left their gear unattended when they'd stop at our patrol base and we got to upgrade our shitty Marine Corps issued gear with their cool stuff. Never stole anything they'd really need. Just all their cool extra stuff like Oakley PPE and shit. They literally had boxes of extra shit in the back of their trucks.

So.... I guess I'm saying thanks for all the gear you let us steal!

It's definitely the lowest bar I've ever seen someone set for denying someone's service to the country. In all fairness to great memories, my best memories of the US Army are the days they left their gear unattended when they'd stop at our patrol base and we got to upgrade our shitty Marine Corps issued gear with their cool stuff. Never stole anything they'd really need. Just all their cool extra stuff like Oakley PPE and shit. They literally had boxes of extra shit in the back of their trucks.

So.... I guess I'm saying thanks for all the gear you let us steal!
Friend that was 82nd came out here to visit once and was hanging with me and a buddy that was MARSOC (not me, never served, my friend)
"Why the FUCK do the marines and MARSOC guys always steal Army gear?"
"Cause our shit is handmedowns from fucking Vietnam... the 1st Gulf War if we're lucky"
"So that gives you a right to steal our PEC4s?"
"You each get like 20 spares"

Back