If Mousasi were still in the ufc today

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m still pissed at the UFC for letting him walk. They should have wrapped up his contract before bellator could even make an offer. He fits in well with the ufc MW contenders

The best MW matchup currently would be Moose vs Luke.

Moose easily beats Whittaker; he beats Weidman, Gastelum, Bisping, Brunson

Moose loses to Romero

Moose vs Jacare is a coin toss fight

Moose vs. Romero is an even match. Moose could decision him, especially in a five rounder.

I’m still pissed at the UFC for letting him walk. They should have wrapped up his contract before bellator could even make an offer. He fits in well with the ufc MW contenders

Moose loses to Romero

I'd like the dreamcatcher's chances vs anyone, and he's one of my favourite fighters, but it's a stretch to say he beats whittaker easily. To me that's actually the best fight at mw.

I think he'd have a much easier fight vs rockhold; movsevian has some of the best boxing in mma, while luke has some of the worst striking defense of anyone considered elite.

The guy got his ass kicked and edged out a decision against Shlemenko. UFC cut him at the right time.

it's a bummer that 185 stalled for 2 years with two silly title bouts, and then they lost Mousasi. so many opportunities missed.

Moose loses to Romero

No he doesnt, thats why he left the UFC while his hype train still was hot. Luke, whitaker,GSP,Kelvin, yoel all murk him. He ducked luke when the fight was offered and fled to the bush leagues.

Has he even fought in Bellator yet? They need to promote his fights because it seems like he is fading from existence

Bad timing to leave, in my opinion. With the decision the way it is, he'd be a front runner, perhaps even fighting this weekend indtead.

The guy got his ass kicked and edged out a decision against Shlemenko. UFC cut him at the right time.

Same could have happened with any of the ufc guys. People always look down on other orgs but forget that many times guys from other promotions come to the ufc and do well, some even dominate.

Bad timing to leave, in my opinion. With the decision the way it is, he'd be a front runner, perhaps even fighting this weekend indtead.

How was he supposed to know GSP would beat bisping, and then would vacate instantly, and then Whittaker would pull out due to injury?

Too many unknowns at the time of his decision

You lost me at "Moose easily beats Whittaker"

How do you think Whittaker beats Moose? I can’t even see how that happens. Don’t get me wrong I like Whittaker a lot. But styles make fights and Whittaker loses to Mousasi

He would be complaining like moose the douche is known for

Back