If Michael Bisping had the balls to fight Ronaldo Souza.

Blame the UFCircus. I don't think Mike is one to turn down fights...he takes whatever they give him. I mean shit, let's not forget that he fought TRTitor in Brazil! :p
& why not a big payday towards the end of his career? Then there would be threads asking that question & saying he ducked GSP too... When you're a personality like Michael, people are going to hate on him no matter how things play out.

Yeah this.

It's the UFC that makes fights. They give less and less of a fuck about keeping any sort of legitimacy in their matchmaking.

Matchmaking makes less and less sense the higher up you get in rankings. The UFC is now more concerned about making a quick dollar than building legitimacy.

People weren't stunned about Anderson. That is some revisionist history right there. Everyone knows and knew at the time that Anderson is way passed his prime.

blame gsp. dana let him play matchmaker, not bisping.

No moron you have no clue what you are talking about.
Yeah exactly. You're objectively and factually wrong in saying Yoel would absolutely beat michael, but you call other people morons. There's no saving you.

It sounds nice in theory but Ping still gets besmirched by USADA Jacare

See if Michael actually had the balls to take a threatening title defense then he could have proven that against Jacare and his stock would be through the fucking roof.

Can you just imagine it?

He beats Anderson and 99% of the MMA audience were stunned. How did this gatekeeper just beat the GOAT over 5 rounds, how is this even happening!? Still through that there were naysayers who made excuses and claims that the fight should have been stopped at the end of the third round, and some even gave Anderson 3 rounds, which I just could not make sense of.

Next up is a short notice fight with the man who just ran over Chris Weidman. Luke Rockhold was not only on fire, but he beat Mike with relative ease before, no way could Mike win this. Not only does Mike shock the world with a victory, but he knocks Luke Rockhold stiff within the first round of the fight. The world shook at it's core.

Bad match-making or not, he then faces his arch nemesis in Dan Henderson. Dan had already knocked him out with one of the most brutal KO's in MMA history, but Michael beat him over 5 rounds. The hate still came, with claims of Henderson winning 3 rounds.

Can you just imagine if Michael had then fought Souza, and won like Whittaker did!? What excuse would we all have then? He would genuinely be one of the greatest fighters to have lived, with a run of Silva, Rockhold, Henderson and Souza, in the back 9 of his career.

Instead he wants to duck Souza, Romero, Mousasi, Rockhold etc. and wants to fight a retired Welterweight, for a big payday to ride off into the sunset. Henderson was your free fight, you don't get another one!

Wasted opportunity for the legacy of Michael Bisping.

The only thing about the silva fight that people were stunned by was the decision.

Yeah exactly. You're objectively and factually wrong in saying Yoel would absolutely beat michael, but you call other people morons. There's no saving you.

Objectively and factually wrong? So there is no way we can make a prediction? Stop trying to sound smart dumbass, you just aren't. Like I said, you are a moron.

Objectively and factually wrong? So there is no way we can make a prediction? Stop trying to sound smart dumbass, you just aren't. Like I said, you are a moron.
Yea. Objectively, factually wrong.

You said Yoel absolutely would beat Michael. That is absolutely false. It's not an opinion or a prediction, it's a false statement.

Yea. Objectively, factually wrong.

You said Yoel absolutely would beat Michael. That is absolutely false. It's not an opinion or a prediction, it's a false statement.

This is a forum where people make statements like that all the time. It is how we predict when we are confident in our pick. Everybody knows this is mma and anything can happen, you don't have to state that genius. If I say Yoel has already beaten Bisping, it would be a factually incorrect statement, not the one I made. Nice try moron.

This is a forum where people make statements like that all the time. It is how we predict when we are confident in our pick. Everybody knows this is mma and anything can happen, you don't have to state that genius. If I say Yoel has already beaten Bisping, it would be a factually incorrect statement, not the one I made. Nice try moron.
I find it funny you keep repeating the same insult while simultaneously conceding that you were wrong

Pride is a motherfucker

I find it funny you keep repeating the same insult while simultaneously conceding that you were wrong

Pride is a motherfucker

I suppose I could always change moron to idiot but moron suits you better.

Blame Dana and the UFC for creating this atmosphere where every fighter wants the money fight, not the fight that makes most sense

Again, I was right, you were wrong, but I'm the moron.

Not even surprised though lol

You weren't right kid, you were proven to be a moron. But yeah pat yourself on the back and enjoy your imaginary victory lol

You weren't right kid, you were proven to be a moron. But yeah pat yourself on the back and enjoy your imaginary victory lol
Still haven't figured out what 'objective' and 'fact' means, huh?

It's not an opinion bud

Back