[Ryan Garcia] My levels are so low for someone who took ostarine.

baconCrunch

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ostarine has been somewhat well documented:
It is a supplement you have to take in 'extremely high quantities,' and based
on the low levels of it found, Garcia may have been the victim of contaminated supplements.

For athletes, it’s especially important to be aware of the recent increase in supplement contamination
and supplement-related incidences involving ostarine. The unfortunate reality is that some dietary supplement
manufacturers illegally put ostarine and other SARMs in their products, and some omit ostarine from the label
entirely or use misleading names to confuse consumers.

While labels are unreliable, you should still look out for ostarine’s many synonyms, including MK-2866, enobasarm,
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide, and GTx-024 on supplement labels.

for the record, i'm neither a garcia nor haney fan. i don't care for either.

Ostarine has been somewhat well documented:
It is a supplement you have to take in 'extremely high quantities,' and based
on the low levels of it found, Garcia may have been the victim of contaminated supplements.

For athletes, it’s especially important to be aware of the recent increase in supplement contamination
and supplement-related incidences involving ostarine. The unfortunate reality is that some dietary supplement
manufacturers illegally put ostarine and other SARMs in their products, and some omit ostarine from the label

While labels are unreliable, you should still look out for ostarine’s many synonyms, including MK-2866, enobasarm,
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide, and GTx-024 on supplement labels.
I'm convinced.
Not Guilty verdict for me, your honor.

That implies he is just recklessly buying random supplements, not testing them at all and just taking them, which doesnt exactly make one consider him a clean athlete.
supplements company lie... countless UFC fighters failed for ostarine from tainted supplements. If the dietary supplement, pre workout or whatever supplement is new chances are they are usually tainted for the first few batches to make them seem "effective" before removing the illegal shit

supplements company lie... countless UFC fighters failed for ostarine from tainted supplements. If the dietary supplement, pre workout or whatever supplement is new chances are they are usually tainted for the first few batches to make them seem "effective" before removing the illegal shit
And its the job of an athlete to know that and test everything in a lab to make sure its not tainted before putting it in their body.

The one thing I haven't heard at all if the fight would become a no contest.

I assume he'll fail get a 6 month suspension but keep his win.

The issue of PEDs really reinforces the age profile of this sub-forum and this is noticeable even for a guy whose account is more than two decades old.

Equal parts pearl clutching, equal parts naivety. Boomer takes on PEDs.

I don't understand, what is the point for manufacturers to add ostarine in their products? It won't do anything significant on the product efficiency in small amounts, they can't advertise it, and it is a potential liability.

« I plead stupidity, your honor. »

Last edited:
since when did anyone care so much about this?

Back