If Michael Bisping had the balls to fight Ronaldo Souza.

I've enjoyed the douchbaggery of Connor and the Diaz brothers, but Bisping? I just cannot stand the guy.

Again, I was right, you were wrong, but I'm the moron.

Not even surprised though lol

I'm not involved in this particular pissing match, but I couldn't help but notice....

Again, I was right, you were wrong, but I'm the moron.

You used a period, instead of a question mark. So that's a statement, rather than a question. You accidentally (I hope) called yourself a moron.

Still haven't figured out what 'objective' and 'fact' means, huh?

It's not an opinion bud

seh6p.gif

I'm not involved in this particular pissing match, but I couldn't help but notice....

You used a period, instead of a question mark. So that's a statement, rather than a question. You called yourself a moron.
I wasn't asking a question, I was presenting his own statement to him.

No I did not.

You used a period, instead of a question mark. So that's a statement, rather than a question. You accidentally (I hope) called yourself a moron.
<DrakeLaugh>

You literally said you were a moron.

Punctuation matters? Oops...punctuation matters.
I don't think you guys realize that I'm not even considering the idea that you're right. I know it's not the case. I think I'll refrain from entertaining you anymore. Have a good day

I don't think you guys realize that I'm not even considering the idea that you're right. I know it's not the case. I think I'll refrain from entertaining you anymore. Have a good day
Is English your second language?

self_pwn.jpg

Bisping has nothing to prove to anyone.

He beat Anderson - #1MW all-time. He beat Hendo - #2MW all-time. Yea, these guys were out of their prime, but Bisping isn't exactly in his prime either, and he's taken more damage that those guys in his career.

Further more, he beat the current #1 MW Rockhold via stoppage to get the belt.

Next up he's fighting the #1WW all-time in GSP.

You guys can discredit it all you want and what not, but he's got nothing to prove to anyone, except for himself.

Blame the UFCircus. I don't think Mike is one to turn down fights...he takes whatever they give him. I mean shit, let's not forget that he fought TRTitor in Brazil! :p
& why not a big payday towards the end of his career? Then there would be threads asking that question & saying he ducked GSP too... When you're a personality like Michael, people are going to hate on him no matter how things play out.
Bisping has fought everyone, everywhere.

Mike has fought in the US, England, Brazil, Canada, Scotland, Australia, China... Where ever they got a deal done, they sent him... and he accepted. The man is a stud. An asshole, yes, a lot of times... doesn't take away from the fact that he's a "fucking fighter".

Sucks that the UFC is all about money fights. Let a top MW contender fight the Count !!!

Back