If Khabib looks anything like this against Conor he will be slept in the 1st

Conor has a chance to land a punch but if he doesnt, if he misses at any moment like with his spinning wheel kicks that hit nothing he will be mauled. If anyone had a style to beat Conor its Khabibs style. His grappling is dif than any other style of grappling utilized in MMA. If Chad Mendes can get you down best believe Khabib will.

because fights start with both fighters tired? what a dumbass, the gif i posted looks like khabib at the start of every fight he's ever been in

Sure, and Nate is not the same type of grinding wrestler as Khabib. If Khabib can eat a shot or two to get it to the ground, Conors gas tank will start draining hard. Tired guys lose their power and tend not to knock people out, what then?

Conor is not taking that fight anyway.

So long as Conor actually defends his title . . .

I don't think Conor will ever fight Khabib, so the point is moot. It's like speculating if Robocop could beat Michael Meyers. It doesn't matter, because the fight will never happen.

No, it's not. It's speculation, and the TS is a dipshit who creates imaginary scenarios and pretends Conor would reign supreme in all of them.
View attachment 326079
No, it's accurate. Coming forward that recklessly is a terrible idea, especially against someone as skilled as Conor. I get it, you think you're the funny guy with the pictures, but this thread is actually contains accurate analysis of Khabib's reckless aggression versus Conor's precise counter striking.
champ champ getting stripped stripped is exactly what was expected? I don't think anyone expected that
huh? When he fought Floyd, it was pretty much confirmed that he'd take some time off after.

And it will be embarrassing

SomeShabbyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

Don't worry this was nearly half a decade ago so probably not.

So this is the interesting part to me and most about this fight. Khabib eats some punches in his fights to get to his power hump. He's inevitably, I feel, gonna eats some leather from McGregor early. But when he gets his hands on you, the power hump struggle is real. Dudes seem so demoralized and just resigned to it after a while.

So basically, does McGregor make the most of the short time he has to fire his shots or does Khabib get into his patented power hump of death? I'm excited to watch it!! My opinion is that we'll know within a round if Khabib is snoozin or McGregor is being taken to pound town.

But you are correct about Khabib dieing an early death in that fight if he comes forward like that. It's just that it's only half of the scenario that would make that fight fun to me and most. I'm more a fan of a killer fight than particular fighters. I'll take either scenario, but boiling it down to the one outcome takes the fun and intrigue out of it.

No, it's accurate. Coming forward that recklessly is a terrible idea, especially against someone as skilled as Conor. I get it, you think you're the funny guy with the pictures, but this thread is actually contains accurate analysis of Khabib's reckless aggression versus Conor's precise counter striking.

huh? When he fought Floyd, it was pretty much confirmed that he'd take some time off after.
And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. It's just as easy to say that if Conor tries to takedown Khabib like he did Nate, then he'd get his nose mashed into his brain. Or if he tries any type of kick against Khabib, he'd be taken down and raped for as long as Khabib wanted.
It's all speculation and stupidity.
1512144567124.jpg

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. It's just as easy to say that if Conor tries to takedown Khabib like he did Nate, then he'd get his nose mashed into his brain. Or if he tries any type of kick against Khabib, he'd be taken down and raped for as long as Khabib wanted.
It's all speculation and stupidity.
View attachment 326093
But why would conor do any of those things? And when does Khabib not come forward like the terminator?

One of these scenarios is likely, the other isn't going to happen.

i like how you say half a decade to make 4 years seem longer, as if anything has changed with khabibs game plan since then

Why would he need to change his gameplan?

Which are you critqueing his technique from almost half a decade ago or his gameplan which doesn't need to be changed?

Or do you know the difference?

eddie is the most hitable fighter in mma, that was a taylor made fight for conor. called that from the get go. Never thought he would make it look that easy, but any fight eddie is in he typically gets rocked at some point.

khabib is the most hittable fighter ever

Why would he need to change his gameplan?

Which are you critqueing his technique from almost half a decade ago or his gameplan which doesn't need to be changed?

Or do you know the difference?

because that gameplan will lose against conor, his technique and gameplan are both unchanged, he is literally shown no improvement in striking since then, if anything he has shown less striking and more stalking/plodding/grabbing, rather than striking into takedowns

But why would conor do any of those things? And when does Khabib not come forward like the terminator?

So apparently only Conor can adjust. I keep forgetting how shitty and lame all other fighters are compared to him.
1515098359903.jpg

ill answer for him because he is so predictable and trying to make a dumb argument " conor did it against nate so he could against khabib" as you and others have already explained the khabib example is what he does every single fight, and almost a mirror image of conor's opponents before getting KO'd

because that gameplan will lose against conor, his technique and gameplan are both unchanged, he is literally shown no improvement in striking since then, if anything he has shown less striking and more stalking/plodding/grabbing, rather than striking into takedowns

You have proven you don't know what you're looking at.

That or you purposely chose this fight to get gifs from instead of his several fights after this. Ya know, where you can actually see improvement?

You 100% don't train striking at all and have proved it. His boxing is leaps and bounds better which is why he outstruck and outlanded Barboza on the feet including distance strikes, close range, and everywhere else.

You are just back at it again with Khabib bashing threads lol

1515819715721.jpg
because khabib has a resume of 20+ fights doing the same exact thing at the start of literally every round
Perhaps he knew what he was doing and trusts his chin. If it works 25 times, I imagine he has confidence, but that doesn't mean he can't or won't make adjustments.
Besides, Conor will be fighting Nate next, so who fucking cares about speculation in a scenario that likely will never happen.

That or you purposely chose this fight to get gifs from instead of his several fights after this. Ya know, where you can actually see improvement?

You 100% don't train striking at all and have proved it. His boxing is leaps and bounds better which is why he outstruck and outlanded Barboza on the feet including distance strikes, close range, and everywhere else.

no he outlanded and outstruck barboza because he was gassed and barely throwing after 2 rounds. he's sloppy and flinches at punches, he likes to pretend he keeps is right up but will eat conors left straight counter(s)

img1.gif

hi-res-4564298c217b206aee698c5eb8d4de07_crop_exact.jpg

Khabib's striking was pretty bad against Edson. He was coming forward in a straight line just like usual until he got the clinch

Back