If Khabib looks anything like this against Conor he will be slept in the 1st

If that's the case I apologize

yea there's some guy on the forums who cant speak good english who kept carrying on how it was me not understanding the connecting between tuch and d2 wrestling and being a lifelong training partner with brock

No, but i knew he wouldn't fight this soon, so everything seems to be going as expected
champ champ getting stripped stripped is exactly what was expected? I don't think anyone expected that

impose his will how? he does that every fight, so what is he going to do different to get to conor? he has no striking game to setup his takedowns other than flying knee and winging punches with his head down
has it ever not worked out for him?

has it ever not worked out for him?

list me the elite punchers/counterstrikers on his resume. his resume is a bunch of grapplers aside from barboza who needs space and cant fight backing up

Yeah I don't see how Conor doesn't ko him either. Fedor was fast and accurate so setting up the clinch looked easy where Khabib just tries to move forward with pressure, which will likely get him ko'd against Conor.

Khabib hasn't beaten anyone of note other than a pre-champion RDA, and all he could do was hold RDA for 3 rounds and never did a bit of damage.

It's OK my friend, I have guys like @Verace still following me around after mocking my thread of how conor will knock eddie silly. Guys like @KONE even left the heavies after being so thoroughly embarrassed, looks like he even deleted his account now or went off the deep end and got banned, i cant link him
<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

sad...

baby...

list me the elite punchers/counterstrikers on his resume. his resume is a bunch of grapplers aside from barboza who needs space and cant fight backing up
Michael Johnson is elite. Hes like 1-9 in his last fights and just got finished again by FW journeyman but hes still elite win. Atleast Khabib fans think so

Johnson hits hard and wild, granted not as accurate, but to assume khabib wont at some point get his hands on conor is crazy. safe money would be on khabib making conor his bitch, but yes, conor does have a punchers chance in this fight I suppose

Michael Johnson is elite. Hes like 1-9 in his last fights and just got finished again by FW journeyman but his still elite win. Atleast Khabib fans think so
Johnson is a good solid guy, someone you should beat but to act like hes not dangerous is stupid.

Johnson hits hard and wild, granted not as accurate, but to assume khabib wont at some point get his hands on conor is crazy. safe money would be on khabib making conor his bitch, but yes, conor does have a punchers chance in this fight I suppose
johnson is a wrestler who fell in love with his hands, kinda like koschek, he's not a good striker he's just fast. you can say whatever you want people said EXACTLY the same thing about eddie, he would pressure him to the cage and once he got him down, game over

Eddie tried to box with Conor, if Khabib does that he will get fucked up too, but i highly doubt it.

Well Dana just confirmed Tony vs Khabib, so looks like your boy is getting stripped again for refusing to defend another belt

johnson is a wrestler who fell in love with his hands, kinda like koschek, he's not a good striker he's just fast. you can say whatever you want people said EXACTLY the same thing about eddie, he would pressure him to the cage and once he got him down, game over
eddie is the most hitable fighter in mma, that was a taylor made fight for conor. called that from the get go. Never thought he would make it look that easy, but any fight eddie is in he typically gets rocked at some point.

And if Conor looks anything like this, he'll be subbed/gnp'd in the first..

giphy.gif

Yeah, Khabib has a better one-two than Nate for sure.

Back